[Unanswered]  Which launcher to choose, please answer!

Should I buy the B-112, or the b-99 launcher. I would prefer a stronger, and more durable launcher, the launcher that lasts longer and has more power.
get the master diabolos set if you want a durable LR launcher
i would try the b 99. string launcher is usually better. Smile
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:44 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: get the master diabolos set if you want a durable LR launcher

I can't too expensive, parents won't let me buy that. But thanks for the recommendation!

(Feb. 10, 2021  5:45 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: i would try the b 99. string launcher is usually better. Smile

Thanks!
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:45 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: i would try the b 99. string launcher is usually better. Smile

Well, they're asking about durability as well. Im pretty sure that the ripcord launcher is more durable. It also has a longer winder than normal, so ig that makes it better doesnt it?

Oh and also, the ripcord launcher is dual spin while the string launcher is restricted to left. This is very important. Beybladerused
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:51 PM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:45 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: i would try the b 99. string launcher is usually better. Smile

Well, they're asking about durability as well. Im pretty sure that the ripcord launcher is more durable. It also has a longer winder than normal, so ig that makes it better doesnt it?

Oh and also, the ripcord launcher is dual spin while the string launcher is restricted to left. This is very important. Beybladerused

You may also use the LR launcher from Legend Spriggan...it's pretty good
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:51 PM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote:

Hm, so you would choose the ripcord over the b-99?

(Feb. 10, 2021  5:53 PM)Phantom_Artists Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:51 PM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote: Well, they're asking about durability as well. Im pretty sure that the ripcord launcher is more durable. It also has a longer winder than normal, so ig that makes it better doesnt it?

You may also use the LR launcher from Legend Spriggan...it's pretty good

I'll HAVE to buy it from Amazon though
(Feb. 10, 2021  6:01 PM)micksterfist Wrote: b-45 l/r light launcher long

It's only right spin, I believe.
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:42 PM)Beybladerused Wrote: Should I buy the B-112, or the b-99 launcher. I would prefer a stronger, and more durable launcher, the launcher that lasts longer and has more power.

The Xander duel-spin ripcord launcher is one of, if not the most powerful launchers and has a good grip.
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:42 PM)Beybladerused Wrote: Should I buy the B-112, or the b-99 launcher. I would prefer a stronger, and more durable launcher, the launcher that lasts longer and has more power.

master diabolos launcher or the cho-z achilles one (they are the exact same except in appearance and the achilles one is cheaper)
(Feb. 11, 2021  2:38 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

master diabolos launcher or the cho-z achilles one (they are the exact same except in appearance and the achilles one is cheaper)

I agree