[Unanswered]  Which Hypersphere Driver has the best LAD

Just wondering after I saw the ruling that Hypersphere drivers are allowed in Limited, being a exclusive TT player I want to invest in some Hasbro's so I'm considering getting one of the Hypersphere drivers and Drain Fafnir F3
I think that they all have simmilar LAD but some of the  best drivers ( I think)
are valor, keep, and hybrid, Idk others
they all have good LAD but some are better than others
~ Rise... high stamina and good LAD,
~ Trick... without the sucky gimmick this driver works well for LAD, its stamina wears fast
~ charge... aggressive with good LAD
Disclaimer: This is based on performance with other Hasbro products and performance changes depending on the stadium
(Jun. 04, 2021  1:09 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: they all have good LAD but some are better than others
~ Nothingness... high stamina and good LAD, TT version: Nothing
~ Trick... without the sucky gimmick this driver works well for LAD, its stamina wears fast
Disclaimer: This is based off of performance with other Hasbro products and  performance changes depending on stadium

what charge?
I have charge 1 and its LAD sucks being worse than the other 2 hs drivers I have so I can actually confirm its lad is not great

there is a hypersphere nothing? I tought there was only a speed storm version
(Jun. 04, 2021  1:19 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2021  1:09 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: they all have good LAD but some are better than others
~ Nothingness... high stamina and good LAD, TT version: Nothing
Disclaimer: This is based off of performance with other Hasbro products and  performance changes depending on stadium

what charge?
I have charge 1 and its LAD sucks being worse than the other 2 hs drivers I have so I can actually confirm its lad is not great

I have charge as well and it has decent LAD
and yes there is a hypersphere version of Fafnir
Wizard Fafnir F5 Ratchet Rise-H
but I will say I got the name wrong it was Rise-H, not nothing, my bad
(Jun. 04, 2021  1:38 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2021  1:19 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: what charge?

lol I know about hypersphere fafnir I just got confused with the driver name lol
Looking at this I think I'll try out Rise-H, I need something w good enough LAD and stamina performance to use because it will be up against TT drivers.

But I also heard that Bullet I-H is broken, is that true?
It was always brought up when discussing the legality of Hypersphere drivers in Limited

(Jun. 04, 2021  1:38 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2021  1:19 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: what charge?

Um guys, if I'm not wrong there are three types of 'Charge' so I'm not sure which you are referring to
And you guys might have diff kinds...
(Jun. 04, 2021  2:40 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Looking at this I think I'll try out Rise-H, I need something w good enough LAD and stamina performance to use because it will be up against TT drivers.

It was always brought up when discussing the legality of Hypersphere drivers in Limited

The bullet I-H driver has some flaws and some advantages.
Advantages:
1. it has a strong spring compared to 40%- 60% of hypersphere drivers that I've seen
2. it has decent stamina and some decent attack potential
3. has some versatility in combos

Disadvantages:
1. LAD is ok but not great
2. stamina wears down a lot when attacked a lot
3. it's broken only in certain combo's, some combos make it trash

(Jun. 04, 2021  2:40 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Looking at this I think I'll try out Rise-H, I need something w good enough LAD and stamina performance to use because it will be up against TT drivers.

(Jun. 04, 2021  1:38 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: I have charge as well and it has decent LAD

Um guys, if I'm not wrong there are three types of 'Charge' so I'm not sure which you are referring to
charge l-H and lll-H are the ones I have and l-H sucks-ish but lll-H has the LAD out of the two
(Jun. 04, 2021  2:51 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote:

The bullet I-H driver has some flaws and some advantages.
Advantages:
1. it has a strong spring compared to 40%- 60% of hypersphere drivers that I've seen

Disadvantages:

charge l-H and lll-H are the ones I have and l-H sucks-ish but lll-H has the LAD out of the two

Hmm, I saw A video on Rise-H and it didn't seem to be that good...
Do you know any Hypersphere drivers which are super stable and barely climb the Hypersphere ridge at all? Those are the ones most likely to be successful in TT stadium I think
(Jun. 04, 2021  3:16 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2021  2:51 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: The bullet I-H driver has some flaws and some advantages.
Advantages:

Disadvantages:

Rise-H doesn't but it does have a weak spring as you may have found
Low-H doesn't move much but LAD is ok but not great
Do you know any Hypersphere drivers which are super stable and barely climb the Hypersphere ridge at all? Those are the ones most likely to be successful in TT stadium I think

Low-H comes on heaven pegasus P5 10 Low-H
(Jun. 04, 2021  3:21 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2021  3:16 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Rise-H doesn't but it does have a weak spring as you may have found
Low-H doesn't move much but LAD is ok but not great

Low-H  comes on heaven pegasus P5 10 Low-H

Thanks! I'll check that out