[Unanswered]  Where can I purchase original authentic plastic beys

Hey guys, I just made my account and would like to purchase a couple authentic original beys if I could. It’s been forever since I’ve had my hands on some and I’d like to buy a couple online so that I can save them and have them for nostalgic purposes! Thanks
(Mar. 10, 2020  1:46 AM)Gully3701 Wrote: Hey guys, I just made my account and would like to purchase a couple authentic original beys if I could. It’s been forever since I’ve had my hands on some and I’d like to buy a couple online so that I can save them and have them for nostalgic purposes! Thanks

Hi! Welcome to WBO!

Have you tried the Beymarket subforum, or eBay? Because that's more or less gonna be it for original Plastic generation.
(Mar. 10, 2020  1:55 AM)Thanks! I’ll give them a try man Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2020  1:46 AM)Gully3701 Wrote: Hey guys, I just made my account and would like to purchase a couple authentic original beys if I could. It’s been forever since I’ve had my hands on some and I’d like to buy a couple online so that I can save them and have them for nostalgic purposes! Thanks

Hi! Welcome to WBO!

Have you tried the Beymarket subforum, or eBay? Because that's more or less gonna be it for original Plastic generation.