[Unanswered]  What worn out drivers can you bring.

I have a bit of drivers that are worn out from hitting grass because I sometimes play outdoors. One example is my zephyr. It kept jumping when I did strong launches and it's a little bit worn out. Is that still allowed in tournaments because most of my tips are worn plastic tips.
(Nov. 28, 2018  9:48 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: I have a bit of drivers that are worn out from hitting grass because I sometimes play outdoors. One example is my zephyr. It kept jumping when I did strong launches and it's a little bit worn out. Is that still allowed in tournaments because most of my tips are worn plastic tips.

As long as they're not worn down to the point that they act completely different or look suspicious.
(Nov. 29, 2018  1:36 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: What do you mean

Ex: If your survive is worn down to the point where it moves like an attack driver.
If they move REALLY differently to what they normally do, or have different shape to what they should have, then they wouldn't be allowed in tournaments. That's why TT and Hasbro recommend using Beyblades in your stadium only haha Smile

But this doesn't include drivers that are meant to wear down over time, like Victory Valkyrie's Variable Driver and Cho-Z Valkyrie's Evolution Driver. They're made of rubber, and consist of layers that burn away over time to make way for wider, more aggressive tips.

hope this helps Smile
(Nov. 29, 2018  2:51 AM)leosama Wrote: If they move REALLY differently to what they normally do, or have different shape to what they should have, then they wouldn't be allowed in tournaments. That's why TT and Hasbro recommend using Beyblades in your stadium only haha Smile

But this doesn't include drivers that are meant to wear down over time, like Victory Valkyrie's Variable Driver and Cho-Z Valkyrie's Evolution Driver. They're made of rubber, and consist of layers that burn away over time to make way for wider, more aggressive tips.

hope this helps Smile

It only happens because of the fact I use my beystadium outside. And my beys jumped outside the stadium.
(Nov. 29, 2018  2:51 AM)leosama Wrote: If they move REALLY differently to what they normally do, or have different shape to what they should have, then they wouldn't be allowed in tournaments. That's why TT and Hasbro recommend using Beyblades in your stadium only haha Smile

hope this helps Smile

Also these are my performance tips. Can you tell which one I'm able to use

Performance tips. https://imgur.com/gallery/blc1bm4
They all look fine to me.
(Nov. 30, 2018  2:03 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:

hope this helps Smile

Also these are my performance tips. Can you tell which one I'm able to use

Performance tips. https://imgur.com/gallery/blc1bm4

they look fine to me haha Smile

i can take a closer look, but ill need a closer picture of each one