[Unanswered]  What's the current status of the MFB Limited competitive scene?

It seems like the most competitively viable format, yet it also seems dead -- last time the ban list was updated was in '16, and I can't seem to find any activity going on. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I'd like to get involved.

If someone could direct me to an active discord for MFB and MFB Limited (if one exists), that'd be great.
Even some burst discords arent very active
(Sep. 27, 2019  5:41 AM)1eden Wrote: It seems like the most competitively viable format, yet it also seems dead -- last time the ban list was updated was in '16, and I can't seem to find any activity going on. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I'd like to get involved.

If someone could direct me to an active discord for MFB and MFB Limited (if one exists), that'd be great.

Yeah, sorry but MFB and MFB Limited are not exactly the most popular formats right now, with burst finally hitting its full potential. The Ban list hasn’t been updated because the series ended five to six years ago and the game is relatively balanced.
(Sep. 27, 2019  5:27 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2019  5:41 AM)1eden Wrote: It seems like the most competitively viable format, yet it also seems dead -- last time the ban list was updated was in '16, and I can't seem to find any activity going on. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I'd like to get involved.

Yeah, sorry but MFB and MFB Limited are not exactly the most popular formats right now, with burst finally hitting its full potential. The Ban list hasn’t been updated because the series ended five to six years ago and the game is relatively balanced.

Still, tourneys do exist even nowadays, right?
(Sep. 27, 2019  5:31 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2019  5:27 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Yeah, sorry but MFB and MFB Limited are not exactly the most popular formats right now, with burst finally hitting its full potential. The Ban list hasn’t been updated because the series ended five to six years ago and the game is relatively balanced.

Still, tourneys do exist even nowadays, right?

Yes, but very, very infrequently.
I really wish that the MFB scene was more active then it currently is, still fun to discuss things in discord and such with other competitive players.
(Dec. 19, 2019  4:22 AM)ItsSwift Wrote: I really wish that the MFB scene was more active then it currently is, still fun to discuss things in discord and such with other competitive players.

Yo, link me to this. I would LOVE to be able to dive back and relearn that whole scene. I was obsessed with MFB and just looking back at how dedicated I was to it makes it hard to deny that I have not retained all of this useless knowledge in my head, haha.

Also, hello everyone, I am still alive. I felt nostalgic and needed to pay a visit. Let’s just say I am absolutely CRINGING at the way I acted on this website over the years. Almost 8 years ago is when I joined... nuts. 21 years old now and about to buy a house.