[Unanswered]  What's better Power or ultimate reboot?

The title says everything.
IMO, Ultimate Reboot.
Ultimate Reboot has more LAD and causes less scraping.
Ultimate Reboot has better overall performance (LAD, stamina, versatility, KO potential, etc) but still suffers from high Self-Burst risk. Power is like an improved Jaggy and has probably the strongest spring among all normal Drivers (sans the "gimmick" of pressing onto the stadium to increase Burst resistance).
(Jun. 14, 2019  2:30 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Ultimate Reboot has better overall performance (LAD, stamina, versatility, KO potential, etc) but still suffers from high Self-Burst risk. Power is like an improved Jaggy and has probably the strongest spring among all normal Drivers (sans the "gimmick" of pressing onto the stadium to increase Burst resistance).

Still have no idea which to use. I need an attack combo for legend spriggan and I need a tight driver.
(Jun. 14, 2019  12:22 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2019  2:30 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Ultimate Reboot has better overall performance (LAD, stamina, versatility, KO potential, etc) but still suffers from high Self-Burst risk. Power is like an improved Jaggy and has probably the strongest spring among all normal Drivers (sans the "gimmick" of pressing onto the stadium to increase Burst resistance).

Still have no idea which to use. I need an attack combo for legend spriggan and I need a tight driver.
Power is better.
If you need a tight driver, go with Power. But otherwise, I would go with Ultimate Reboot because it is just more... well... fun.
power
use that
They're both kind of eh.
(Jun. 16, 2019  8:49 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: They're both kind of eh.
hS.??.Ul is really good. JPG’s friend used it to beat Yami
(Jun. 16, 2019  8:49 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: They're both kind of eh.

I'd have to say the same. Both don't really have any place in the meta besides dead middle class
I'd say Power. Ultimate Reboot seems to be easily destabilized and the Reboot gimmick won't really do much late battle (depends on what combo you're using; then that could change).
I would use power, because though I do not have ultimate reboot, I have power. Ultimate seems to have a slightly weaker spring, and power has a strong one even without the gimmick. Ultimate is destabilized easily, and is less viable against same spin battles. Power can get destabilized, but it recovers fairly quickly and can absorb hits and deliver them better than ultimate. Overall, the only advantage ultimate has is LAD, and well... Entertainment
(Jun. 17, 2019  1:32 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: I would use power, because though I do not have ultimate reboot, I have power. Ultimate seems to have a slightly weaker spring, and power has a strong one even without the gimmick. Ultimate is destabilized easily, and is less viable against same spin battles. Power can get destabilized, but it recovers fairly quickly and can absorb hits and deliver them better than ultimate. Overall, the only advantage ultimate has is LAD, and well... Entertainment

Power doesn't really have good stamina. It probably has better stamina than many attack type drivers, but it isn't gonna help in many cases. Also, I doubt whether power is really better at recovering than ultimate reboot. When the reboot kicks in, it does have a pretty substantial recovering if it was destabilized. Also, I think ultimate reboot is faster.
And, ultimate reboot is better for attack layers that can't be launched with full power or accuracy when used in mobile combos (ultimate reboot is better than other mobile drivers here because it starts like a semi stationary driver. example for the above mentioned kind of layer is bloody longinus).
(Jun. 17, 2019  2:41 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2019  1:32 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: I would use power, because though I do not have ultimate reboot, I have power. Ultimate seems to have a slightly weaker spring, and power has a strong one even without the gimmick. Ultimate is destabilized easily, and is less viable against same spin battles. Power can get destabilized, but it recovers fairly quickly and can absorb hits and deliver them better than ultimate. Overall, the only advantage ultimate has is LAD, and well... Entertainment

Power doesn't really have good stamina. It probably has better stamina than many attack type drivers, but it isn't gonna help in many cases. Also, I doubt whether power is really better at recovering than ultimate reboot. When the reboot kicks in, it does have a pretty substantial recovering if it was destabilized. Also, I think ultimate reboot is faster.
And, ultimate reboot is better for attack layers that can't be launched with full power or accuracy when used in mobile combos (ultimate reboot is better than other mobile drivers here because it starts like a semi stationary driver. example for the above mentioned kind of layer is bloody longinus).

I think that ultimate is better for opposite spin matches, and power is better for same spin.
I prefer Ultimate Reboot, in my opinion it is better in every way except for stamina and the spring in the driver.