[Unanswered]  What is the best beyblade ever?

I think it is spryzen requiem what do you think.
Galeon or black dranzer
No beyblade is perfect.
Agree to Basalt Fox! No beyblade is perfect. All have their Pros and Cons.
But I think rP, hS and Sr are all pretty good.
archer hercules better than hell salamander
Jade Jupiter S130RB!

I have 2 and I love it!
(Jul. 18, 2018  9:31 PM)Paradox1 Wrote: archer hercules better than hell salamander

Did you do testing or assumption? If you did testing then please tell me the numbers...

On the hS testing thread, it won against I think it was Sr.0B.Br or something, 100% of the time... And that yells OP to me. (double pun intended)
(Jul. 18, 2018  1:22 PM)g2_ Wrote: Rising Ragnaruk.

Is has one of the best driver for stamina i.e Revolve ( otherwise the beyblade is also good but not best )
if u do archer hercules stock vs hell salamander 0b. atomic then archer hercules wins 100%

(Jul. 19, 2018  8:35 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2018  9:31 PM)Paradox1 Wrote: archer hercules better than hell salamander

Did you do testing or assumption? If you did testing then please tell me the numbers...

On the hS testing thread, it won against I think it was Sr.0B.Br or something, 100% of the time... And that yells OP to me. (double pun intended)

because of eternal
(Jul. 19, 2018  6:41 PM)Paradox1 Wrote: if u do archer hercules stock vs hell salamander 0b. atomic then archer hercules wins 100%

Wow. That’s a shocker to me... does Et better than At at LAD?
(Jul. 19, 2018  11:02 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2018  1:22 PM)g2_ Wrote: Rising Ragnaruk.

Is has one of the best driver for stamina i.e Revolve ( otherwise the beyblade is also good but not best )

I was joking.
(Jul. 20, 2018  7:48 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2018  6:41 PM)Paradox1 Wrote: if u do archer hercules stock vs hell salamander 0b. atomic then archer hercules wins 100%

Wow. That’s a shocker to me... does Et better than At at LAD?

Yes it is.
Actually, Et looses balance quickly in Hasbro arena, but performs awesome in TT arena. Weird.

Those 100% wins are caused by Et, not by aH itself. If same combos are set hS wins 100%.
Nice find.
(Jul. 20, 2018  12:37 PM)iiggoor Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2018  7:48 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Wow. That’s a shocker to me... does Et better than At at LAD?

Yes it is.
Actually, Et looses balance quickly in Hasbro arena, but performs awesome in TT arena. Weird.

Those 100% wins are caused by Et, not by aH itself. If same combos are set hS wins 100%.
That's what I thought. So is Et gonna overtake At? I wouldn't say so to be honest.
#Synchrome Op with out a hash tag

R we talking about mfb or burst.
(Jul. 20, 2018  4:18 PM)7sukuyomi Wrote: #Synchrome Op with out a hash tag

R we  talking about mfb or burst.

We are talking about all beyblades
(Jul. 20, 2018  4:14 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2018  12:37 PM)iiggoor Wrote: Yes it is.

That's what I thought. So is Et gonna overtake At? I wouldn't say so to be honest.

I have no idea if Et will overtake At. We'll see.
What I'm sure is that Et has better LAD which makes advantage at opposite spin battles and has better burst resistance than Bearing.
Honestly, I was bit busy lately and did not test Et enough in TT arena yet.

Another thing I'm sure is that stupid bump in Hasbro arena makes Et almost useless there, any direction.
dranzer burst ver with bearing.
Phantom Orion BGrin is too OP
I think the best beyblade is the one you like the most (irrelevant of how good it is in competition) my 3 favs are driger s, driger g and black dranzer.
The best Beyblade ever is JoJo's Jynx Ouroboros 0 Viper Atomic. It beats MFB and Synchromes
(Sep. 05, 2018  4:45 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The best Beyblade ever is JoJo's Jynx Ouroboros 0 Viper Atomic. It beats MFB and Synchromes

BUT , Its 3d printed ( Unfortunately ) ! , But overall ,FORBIDDEN BEY .