[Unanswered]  What are some Sub-types/Special Builds?

After spending most of my time playing Metal Fight casually, and then dropping this hobby for the longest time, I came to believe that the only way to sort Beyblades was the original 4 types (Attack, Defense, Stamina, and Balance). Upon re-entering the world of Beyblade and browsing the Wikia/Fandom, I found that there are new terms for different builds of Beyblades that blur the lines of the four types. Things like Stationary Attack, Mobile Stamina, and Spin Equalization had never occurred to me a few years ago.

My question here is: What are some of these extra builds named, and what are some examples?

Here's an example (and I'm not 100% certain how this works, but this is what I've gleamed so far):

Stationary Attacker:
A Beyblade that focuses on knocking out the opponent's bey through spin velocity alone. The parts tend to lead toward high CWD, high weight, and low movement. They get to the center of the stadium quickly, and either burst or knock out the opposing beys.
Example: Judgement Diabolos 0Bump Octa - With one of the best Attack Layers, Heaviest GT Chip, Frame, and Driver, and a Disc with great weight and CWD, this combo should achieve great results as a Stationary Attack combo.
There's Anti-Attack. It's an attack-defense hybrid, so it hits as hard as an attack type, but has low recoil and very heavy. This allows it to do better in attack vs attack matchups than a traditional attack bey. An mfb Anti-Attack combo that I found on the beyblade wiki was MF-H Diablo Unicorno II BD145LRF.
Big Bang is A Stationary Attacker for Example