[Unanswered]  What are some Beyblades worth buying? And what launchers are the best?

I need to know if I should get some random boosters, beyblades, sets. Any recommendations on Beyblades that are worth the money?
A good starter would be Cho-Z Achilles. Has the 00 disc, the unburstable gimmick, and the LR string launcher. Right now it's $30 USD on amazon, but sometimes it goes down to 25-27.
(Feb. 26, 2020  6:11 PM)peek Wrote: A good starter would be Cho-Z Achilles. Has the 00 disc, the unburstable gimmick, and the LR string launcher. Right now it's $30 USD on amazon, but sometimes it goes down to 25-27.

I feel you haven’t been in the metagame for a while. A good starter would actually be either the triple booster set for Lord Spriggan or master Diabolos for the layer base and launcher. Judgement joker also is a good buy for the judgement layer base as well as 00.
(Feb. 26, 2020  6:27 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2020  6:11 PM)peek Wrote: A good starter would be Cho-Z Achilles. Has the 00 disc, the unburstable gimmick, and the LR string launcher. Right now it's $30 USD on amazon, but sometimes it goes down to 25-27.

I feel you haven’t been in the metagame for a while. A good starter would actually be either the triple booster set for Lord Spriggan or master Diabolos for the layer base and launcher. Judgement joker also is a good buy for the judgement layer base as well as 00.

Totally forgot about Joker lol

What about the Dead Phoenix booster?
I have master diabolos, Trimble booster set, union achilles, slash valkyrie, ace dragon, a lot of beys from random boosters vol. 15, 17, 18. I have 3 judgement layer bases, one is brand new for tournaments. I have the GT customize set. Geist Fafnir of course. Where do you think is the best place to buy is?

(Feb. 26, 2020  6:34 PM)peek Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2020  6:27 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I feel you haven’t been in the metagame for a while. A good starter would actually be either the triple booster set for Lord Spriggan or master Diabolos for the layer base and launcher. Judgement joker also is a good buy for the judgement layer base as well as 00.

Totally forgot about Joker lol

I don't have any Phoenixes. I know the stock combo is 0 atomic
(Feb. 26, 2020  6:36 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: I have master diabolos, Trimble booster set, union achilles, slash valkyrie, ace dragon, a lot of beys from random boosters vol. 15, 17, 18. I have 3 judgement layer bases, one is brand new for tournaments. I have the GT customize set. Geist Fafnir of course. Where do you think is the best place to buy is?

(Feb. 26, 2020  6:34 PM)peek Wrote: Totally forgot about Joker lol

I think you’re good on things to buy then.
turbo spriggan or one of the phoenixes
(Feb. 26, 2020  6:36 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: I have master diabolos, Trimble booster set, union achilles, slash valkyrie, ace dragon, a lot of beys from random boosters vol. 15, 17, 18. I have 3 judgement layer bases, one is brand new for tournaments. I have the GT customize set. Geist Fafnir of course. Where do you think is the best place to buy is?

(Feb. 26, 2020  6:34 PM)peek Wrote: Totally forgot about Joker lol

Why do you need to make a thread asking what to buy when you have almost all the recent releases and meta parts? ?? Based on what beys you posted, I’d say to pick up Zwei. I didn’t see that on your list and is top layer. (Unless you just forgot to include it)
(Feb. 26, 2020  7:09 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2020  6:36 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: I have master diabolos, Trimble booster set, union achilles, slash valkyrie, ace dragon, a lot of beys from random boosters vol. 15, 17, 18. I have 3 judgement layer bases, one is brand new for tournaments. I have the GT customize set. Geist Fafnir of course. Where do you think is the best place to buy is?

Why do you need to make a thread asking what to buy when you have almost all the recent releases and meta parts? ?? Based on what beys you posted, I’d say to pick up Zwei. I didn’t see that on your list and is top layer. (Unless you just forgot to include it)

Yeah, I don't have Zwei