[Unanswered]  What Beyblade is this and how much is it worth?

I have this Beyblade, and I was wondering what it is called and how much it is worth. Thanks. 

https://imgur.com/a/Y4QchAv
It looks like a Death Quetzalcoatl, but I've never seen it in those colors and I've never seen that track. I'm sorry but it looks like a Bootleg to me so you can't get anymore than a few dollars for it
(Jun. 13, 2018  5:53 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: It looks like a Death Quetzalcoatl, but I've never seen it in those colors and I've never seen that track. I'm sorry but it looks like a Bootleg to me so you can't get anymore than a few dollars for it
I thought it was some sort of Stealth Battlers Beyblade because it changes height.

(Jun. 13, 2018  5:53 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: It looks like a Death Quetzalcoatl, but I've never seen it in those colors and I've never seen that track. I'm sorry but it looks like a Bootleg to me so you can't get anymore than a few dollars for it
Oh I just answered my own question. Thanks for your help though!
It looks fake ( and ya, it looks like death quetzalcoatl but instead of metal it looks plastic even the performance tip looks fake )
It's definitely not fake. It's just the Quetzalcoatl Hammer XTS Stealth Battler.

[Image: 51BVsubdBpL.jpg]

I guess it's the wave including some recolors (Tempo Hammer Hit) and interesting releases (Sagittario Arc Attack) and I don't think a lot of these were sold. Still barely anyone is interested in the Extreme Tops System, so I don't see a high value.
(Jun. 13, 2018  6:27 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote: It's definitely not fake. It's just the Quetzalcoatl Hammer XTS Stealth Battler.

[Image: 51BVsubdBpL.jpg]

I guess it's the wave including some recolors (Tempo Hammer Hit) and interesting releases (Sagittario Arc Attack) and I don't think a lot of these were sold. Still barely anyone is interested in the Extreme Tops System, so I don't see a high value.

OH , i had really forgot  these (Flash) (lighting beys,as i called them back then) they were not available in India so i didnt guess this was it 

( but that had the same face bolt of Quetzalcoatl )

So , congrats for quick thinking of you #Howaitonekon