[Unanswered]  Weird Launcher

Ok, so my friend got me a lucifer from beys and bricks a whiiiiiile ago. basically, the Lucifer has real screws and all, but the laucher has phillips head. Shido-kun's thread brought fake launchers to my attention, so I figured I might as well make a thread. Is this normal for the lucifer launcher? thx in advance
Hmmm.... I do not think it is not normal at all, but I am not a pro at launchers, just the beys themselves.
(Jan. 22, 2021  8:04 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Ok, so my friend got me a lucifer from beys and bricks a whiiiiiile ago. basically, the Lucifer has real screws and all, but the laucher has phillips head. Shido-kun's thread brought fake launchers to my attention, so I figured I might as well make a thread. Is this normal for the lucifer launcher? thx in advance

Beys and Bricks does sell both Fakes and real, do you think you can send some pictures so we can see if it's real or not? Did you check the mobius driver if the screw has notches?
The screws on the launcher do not matter at all. They only matter on drivers, discs, and layers. The only red flags to a fake are if there is a Phillips head screw in the center of the where beys are clipped on or if instead there is a visible black protrusion on the top of the launcher when a bey is attached. In the majority of cases, fakes dont mention the word Beyblade anywhere on the launcher but that doesnt go for every fake. If it doesnt mention Beyblade on top of the transparent sparks shield, its fake. Also, on all real launchers, it would say © HM, BB, TX and Tomy, usually on where the beys are clipped on. If it doesnt mention that, huge red flag.
(Jan. 22, 2021  8:04 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Ok, so my friend got me a lucifer from beys and bricks a whiiiiiile ago. basically, the Lucifer has real screws and all, but the laucher has phillips head. Shido-kun's thread brought fake launchers to my attention, so I figured I might as well make a thread. Is this normal for the lucifer launcher? thx in advance

Oh look, someone actually mentioned me lol.

And to answer your question, normal screws are used for launchers. The y head ones and rivets are only used for actual beyblades. The reason why I thought the launcher set I bought was a mid fake was due to the weird manufacturing date it has that implies that the product was made in 2020, even though it was released during Cho-Z.
Mall of toy doesn’t have fakes tell him that about them