[Unanswered]  Trouble getting Bey to stay on launcher

So it's been ages since I've owned or used any Beyblades, talking like the super old Beys from the 2000s. I just bought Wizard Fafnir F5 and Ace Dragon D5 for me and my son to play with.

Didnt think I was so rusty but for the life of me I cannot get either Bey to stay on the launchers that came with them. If I can get them to kinda stay when I pull the rip cord they fall right off. Am I doing something wrong? I'm following the instructions that came with them to turn them on the launcher to 'lock's them on before launching but it doesn't seem to do anything.

Help?
I’m guessing you bought hasbro or Takara tomy?
I’m guessing hasbro because the “F5 and D5” are you guys twisting them right or left. As they are right spin blades? And/ or are you guys putting the ripcord upside down.

And also the hasbro launchers that corn with it aren’t the best quality. I’d recommend buying Takara tomy launchers/ if you want to chip in more money, Takara tomy blades
Fafnir is a left and Dragon a right, but yes they're Hasbro. And I'm not sure if I'm putting in the rip cord upside down? Figured there wasnt much of a difference as long as the gear teeth faced the right way in the launcher. Though I'm not sure my rip cord would be the issue if the Bey arent even staying on the launcher itself
Make sure the drivers are put on tightened. For F5 turn the driver left till you can't turn it further. For D5, right.

For Fafnir F5: put the cord into the hole labeled with "L". After that, put the bey on the launcher and turn the bey then leftwards till you hear a click (just one time cause clicking is bad for the launcher).

For Dragon D5. Same with R hole and turning right.

Turn the launcher downside down. Rip the cord fast!

Tell us what happens.