[Unanswered]  Tournament questions

is it allowed for competitors to be helped by others during competition ??
(Sep. 28, 2020  11:27 PM)Cscramon Wrote: is it allowed for competitors to be helped by others during competition ??

yes it is allowed you just  have to give them credit
(Sep. 29, 2020  12:38 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  11:27 PM)Cscramon Wrote: is it allowed for competitors to be helped by others during competition ??

yes it is allowed you just  have to give them credit

Sounds good

From the WBO Guide:

If you are receiving help–in the form of advice or parts–from someone else, you must announce who is helping you to both the judge and your opponent. Parts borrowed at any point during the event for future use must be announced as well. The exact part(s) do not need to be announced, just the person they are being borrowed from.

[PS: Congrats on your 2nd place finish this weekend. You & Union are developing quite the rivalry. [/font][/size][/color]
(Sep. 29, 2020  12:47 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:

From the WBO Judge’s Guide:

• [font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]Borrowing Parts or Receiving Help[/font][font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]: Judges must ask each player if they are borrowing parts or receiving help from another person during this phase. If one or both players are, you must inform them who is helping or lending parts to their opponent.[/font][/font]
    • [font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]Parts borrowed at any point during the event for future use must be announced as well. [/font][font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]The exact part(s) do not need to be announced, [/font][font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]just the person they are being borrowed from.[/font][/font]

PS: Congrats on your 2nd place finish this weekend. You & Union are developing quite the rivalry. 

Hi SupaDave, bit dissapointed in last tournament, made a few bad decisions but glad to compete. Can wait for you to have a tourney.  See you soon.

Btw, think of becoming an organizer, what pointers do you have.

Like SupaDav03 said, you can as long as you announce who the part you are borrowing belongs to. However, during Coronavirus, you cannot lend or accept parts from other people.
Just study the guides and take your time on the test. Make sure to answer the questions very thoroughly. Also, it’s totally allowed, so it’s easiest to have a second device close by with the rulebook pulled up for easy reference.

Good Luck!

My County parks are re-opening October 5th so hopefully soon I can get back to hosting!!!!
(Sep. 29, 2020  12:55 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:

Like SupaDav03 said, you can as long as you announce who the part you are borrowing belongs to. However, during Coronavirus, you cannot lend or accept parts from other people.

thanks

(Sep. 29, 2020  12:57 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Just study the guides and take your time on the test. Make sure to answer the questions very thoroughly. Also, it’s totally allowed, so it’s easiest to have a second device close by with the rulebook pulled up for easy reference.

Good Luck!

My County parks are re-opening October 5th so hopefully soon I can get back to hosting!!!!
I play soccer, so some Saturday and Sundays are busy, never both.  Hope you pick a day I can attend.
Im thinking maybe the 17th, my birthday is 10/16. I’ll for sure keep you posted tho.
Will there be a tournament in California, there aren’t any wildfires in a lot of areas, tho if you won’t host a tournament here, that’s ok
(Sep. 29, 2020  8:06 AM)SkittlesKid Wrote: Will there be a tournament in California, there aren’t any wildfires in a lot of areas, tho if you won’t host a tournament here, that’s ok

Hey SkittlesKid, I’m know you must be excited for a tournament in your area (I know I’m always excited for one when it happens in my city) but this is probably not the best/appropriate thread to ask that question.

On the WBO homepage, if you scroll down a bit, you will see Upcoming Events. That will show all planned tournaments at the current time.

If you don’t see anything there, it would be best to ask these questions in the WBO Communities Thread:

https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America

There are several California threads (Sacramento, San Diego, etc) so choose whichever is closet to you.
(Sep. 29, 2020  1:09 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Im thinking maybe the 17th, my birthday is 10/16. I’ll for sure keep you posted tho.

If you can make on the 18th, would be awesome. I can bring Caden cscramon to it.
(Sep. 29, 2020  1:47 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2020  8:06 AM)SkittlesKid Wrote: Will there be a tournament in California, there aren’t any wildfires in a lot of areas, tho if you won’t host a tournament here, that’s ok

Hey SkittlesKid, I’m know you must be excited for a tournament in your area (I know I’m always excited for one when it happens in my city) but this is probably not the best/appropriate thread to ask that question.

On the WBO homepage, if you scroll down a bit, you will see Upcoming Events. That will show all planned tournaments at the current time.

If you don’t see anything there, it would be best to ask these questions in the WBO Communities Thread:

There are several California threads (Sacramento, San Diego, etc) so choose whichever is closet to you.

Supadav03, you need to come up to Orlando and compete here. We have a nice little group.
(Sep. 29, 2020  8:28 PM)Cscramon Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2020  1:47 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Hey SkittlesKid, I’m know you must be excited for a tournament in your area (I know I’m always excited for one when it happens in my city) but this is probably not the best/appropriate thread to ask that question.

Supadav03, you need to come up to Orlando and compete here. We have a nice little group.

I definitely will. I want to support FireBlaze & FireKingArd so I told them I’ll have to make it up there for at least 1 tournament hosted by each of them.
(Sep. 29, 2020  8:51 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2020  8:28 PM)Cscramon Wrote: Supadav03, you need to come up to Orlando and compete here. We have a nice little group.

I definitely will. I want to support FireBlaze & FireKingArd so I told them I’ll have to make it up there for at least 1 tournament hosted by each of them.

Awesome
(Sep. 29, 2020  8:28 PM)Cscramon Wrote: Supadav03, you need to come up to Orlando and compete here. We have a nice little group.

Yesss! Would love to see you come up to Orlando!
How about doing back to back tourneys, Sat and Sun to make trip worth while.

so next tournament u we’re talking about will it be in Orlando or South Florida you think if you go through
(Sep. 29, 2020  10:41 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2020  8:51 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: I definitely will. I want to support FireBlaze & FireKingArd so I told them I’ll have to make it up there for at least 1 tournament hosted by each of them.
so next tournament u we’re talking about will it be in Orlando or South Florida you think if you go through

When I host, it’s strictly in South Florida but I will make a trip up for one of the Orlando events. Not sure exactly when. Would depend on when FireBlaze or FireKingArd host again & my schedule.
Would be fun if some of the competitors from California, NY, Canada , come over??
Yeah, I’d love to see kjrules17 down in FL sometime. I do know TSO (The Supreme One) does actually visit FL and host/participate in events every once in a while.