[Unanswered]  Tournament age requirements

Hi,

New to a Beyblade.  Just wondering if there is an age requirement if you do a tournament?

Also, are Tomy and Hasbro making Beyblades?

Oops, I meant are Tomy and Hasbro the only companies making Beyblades?
To organize a tournament you will have to be thirteen years old (that is the requirement to take the organizers quiz, to earn the role). And, I also think Sono-Kong makes Beys, but, I might be wrong. I'm not very savvy on stuff like that.
Sonokong is a branch off of TT
(Dec. 21, 2017  5:49 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Sonokong is a branch off of TT

Well, actually, Sonokong doesn't manufacture beyblades anymore. As a Korean who's visited Korea multiple times (I live in the US tho), I know for a fact that Youngtoys makes Beyblade Burst toys. 
And I found switchstrike beys at my local Gamestop, but my mom said I couldn't get them.
oh...ok...
Must be 13 at least to host tournaments and sonokong also make beys.
(Dec. 28, 2017  12:27 AM)NightmareMango Wrote: No its 16

As far as I know, the age limit for becoming an organizer has not changed....
Ultrajinka

New to a Beyblade. Just wondering if there is an age requirement if you do a tournament?

Yes there is a limited age to join it can be 8 to ? Some age.

And not only takara tomy and hasbro make beyblades. There is rapidity and sonokong. But rapidity makes fake.
(Dec. 28, 2017  5:29 PM)Tornadomist147 Wrote: Ultrajinka

New to a Beyblade.  Just wondering if there is an age requirement if you do a tournament?

Yes there is a limited age to join it can be 8 to ? Some age.  

And not only takara tomy and hasbro make beyblades. There is rapidity and sonokong.  But rapidity makes fake.

There is no age requirement for competing in a WBO-sanctioned Beyblade tournaments (though, to become an Organizer and host one you must be at least thirteen years old).
As u said my blader bro it requires to be 8 years old to play or buy beyblade!

And I also accept the concept of organiser
(Dec. 28, 2017  6:31 PM)Tornadomist147 Wrote: As u said my blader bro it requires to be 8 years old to play or buy beyblade!

There is no age requirement. You can play at any age and you need to be an adult to buy stuff. Plus, you need to take the quiz to become an organizer.
(Dec. 31, 2017  6:08 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2017  6:31 PM)Tornadomist147 Wrote: As u said my blader bro it requires to be 8 years old to play or buy beyblade!

There is no age requirement. You can play at any age and you need to be an adult to buy stuff. 

What about the pocket expenses and lunch savings we do.
Beyblade is our life. We can buy those by suffering these.
We love beyblades