[Unanswered]  SuperKing Chips?

Ssooo a point I’ve been hearing is that tempest really needs a metal chip to shine due to the weight. So far, we can do this by using Solomon (but who has one so this is outta the race), diabolos (expensive to buy the prize bey), Lucifer or.... Spriggan! 

Just wondering how each one ranks, especially the Spriggan since it’s just been released?
I think Lucifer is heavier than Spriggan, idk about Diabolos, and I know that Solomon with a mcc is the heaviest.
(Oct. 03, 2020  10:45 PM)Jaygonx Wrote: Ssooo a point I’ve been hearing is that tempest really needs a metal chip to shine due to the weight. So far, we can do this by using Solomon (but who has one so this is outta the race), diabolos (expensive to buy the prize bey), Lucifer or.... Spriggan! 

Just wondering how each one ranks, especially the Spriggan since it’s just been released?

1. Solomon

2. Diabolos (has better slopes than Spriggan)

3. Spriggan

4. Lucifer
(Oct. 04, 2020  12:11 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2020  10:45 PM)Jaygonx Wrote: Ssooo a point I’ve been hearing is that tempest really needs a metal chip to shine due to the weight. So far, we can do this by using Solomon (but who has one so this is outta the race), diabolos (expensive to buy the prize bey), Lucifer or.... Spriggan! 

1. Solomon

2. Diabolos  (has better slopes than Spriggan)

3. Spriggan

4. Lucifer
What do you mean by Slopes. Isn't it clicks.
(Oct. 04, 2020  12:15 AM)TakaraTheLord Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  12:11 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: 1. Solomon

3. Spriggan

4. Lucifer

The chips have slopes on them.
(Oct. 04, 2020  12:15 AM)TakaraTheLord Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  12:11 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: 1. Solomon

3. Spriggan

4. Lucifer

Slopes on the chip align with the chassis teeth an can either be short to expose the teeth more to the driver or be tall enough to have the teeth recede and have weaker clicks.  

Brave and Hyperion have shorter slopes compared to Ragnaruk and Spriggan from my experience with various driver/chassis combinations.
By weight
Solomon with or with out metal chip core
Lucifer
Spriggan
Devolos

By actual which is better
Lucifer because it is he heaviest that isn’t rare and (Lucifer is worse than Solomon but I’m saying it’s better because it’s a lot easier and cheaper to get
Solomon because you can add a chip core to it and some chip cores that are bigger increase burst resistance like Hyperions and helios’s chip core
Diabolos and spriggan are tied because Devolos has a bit better slopes but spriggan is a bit heavier
The heaviest left spin chip that’s not metal like the 4 above is Helios
The heaviest right spin chip that’s not metal like the 4 above is (I THINK) Satan