[Unanswered]  Super Custom Set Speed Ver.

Should I buy this? I want an easy way to obtain Yielding, Orbit, and Polish, since I need another decent stamina driver to replace Revolve, and I need another Orbit for use with other combos.

I'm  trying not to go with excessive/competitively ineffective starters and boosters like W2, A2, RBVs, and other sets to get these parts. I prefer to just get them all in one go, but would this set be worth it over the previously mentioned things I am trying to avoid buying?

I know they are not the most competitive, or competitive at all, but I just want to know, as I do not want to spend extra on starters, boosters, and Random Boosters to randomly obtain the parts I want...
(Dec. 06, 2017  2:32 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Should I buy this? I want an easy way to obtain Yielding, Orbit, and Polish...

I know they are all not the most competitive, or competitive at all, but I just want to know...

Yes.
(Dec. 06, 2017  2:34 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2017  2:32 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Should I buy this? I want an easy way to obtain Yielding, Orbit, and Polish...

I know they are all not the most competitive, or competitive at all, but I just want to know...

Yes.

If you want it, it along with the God Set (dC) can help you start off immensely. Both are kinda expensive tho.
yah. there used to be ones for 37-ish USD, but now most are above 40 USD, but below 45 USD (the cheapest ones, at least...)
BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the 5 best parts in the set are Orbit, Yielding, Polish, and arguably Down and K2. Those first 3 are the must-haves from the set, but other than that there's not much reason to go after this set.

The Speed launcher is cool, but idk if it's worth it over a regular launcher.
I'm trying not to go with excessive/competitively ineffective starters and boosters like W2, A2, RBVs, and other sets to get these parts. I prefer to just get them all in one go, but would this set be worth it over the previously mentioned things I am trying to avoid buying?
If you can find it for 30 usd(excluding shipping) it's worth it since you mentioned the parts you wanted.

The speed launcher is nice as well