World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Unanswered Super Custom Set Speed Ver. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Hobby Q&A (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A)
+--- Thread: Unanswered Super Custom Set Speed Ver. (/Thread-Unanswered-Super-Custom-Set-Speed-Ver)

Super Custom Set Speed Ver. - Dragunix - Dec. 06, 2017

Should I buy this? I want an easy way to obtain Yielding, Orbit, and Polish, since I need another decent stamina driver to replace Revolve, and I need another Orbit for use with other combos.

I'm  trying not to go with excessive/competitively ineffective starters and boosters like W2, A2, RBVs, and other sets to get these parts. I prefer to just get them all in one go, but would this set be worth it over the previously mentioned things I am trying to avoid buying?

I know they are not the most competitive, or competitive at all, but I just want to know, as I do not want to spend extra on starters, boosters, and Random Boosters to randomly obtain the parts I want...

RE: Super Custom Set Speed Ver. - dt1000 - Dec. 06, 2017

(Dec. 06, 2017  2:32 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Should I buy this? I want an easy way to obtain Yielding, Orbit, and Polish...

I know they are all not the most competitive, or competitive at all, but I just want to know...

Yes.

RE: Super Custom Set Speed Ver. - Suzaku-X - Dec. 06, 2017

(Dec. 06, 2017  2:34 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2017  2:32 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Should I buy this? I want an easy way to obtain Yielding, Orbit, and Polish...

I know they are all not the most competitive, or competitive at all, but I just want to know...

Yes.

If you want it, it along with the God Set (dC) can help you start off immensely. Both are kinda expensive tho.

RE: Super Custom Set Speed Ver. - Dragunix - Dec. 06, 2017

yah. there used to be ones for 37-ish USD, but now most are above 40 USD, but below 45 USD (the cheapest ones, at least...)

RE: Super Custom Set Speed Ver. - dt1000 - Dec. 06, 2017

BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Super Custom Set Speed Ver. - ToxicAtom - Dec. 06, 2017

the 5 best parts in the set are Orbit, Yielding, Polish, and arguably Down and K2. Those first 3 are the must-haves from the set, but other than that there's not much reason to go after this set.

The Speed launcher is cool, but idk if it's worth it over a regular launcher.

RE: Super Custom Set Speed Ver. - Dragunix - Dec. 06, 2017

I'm trying not to go with excessive/competitively ineffective starters and boosters like W2, A2, RBVs, and other sets to get these parts. I prefer to just get them all in one go, but would this set be worth it over the previously mentioned things I am trying to avoid buying?

RE: Super Custom Set Speed Ver. - Bersilus - Dec. 06, 2017

If you can find it for 30 usd(excluding shipping) it's worth it since you mentioned the parts you wanted.

The speed launcher is nice as well