[Unanswered]  Strongest Savior Valkyrie Combo?

Can anybody give me their personal Strongest savior Valkyrie combo
Personally, i use Savior Valkyrie.Nexus+S.Xtreme'-3 in low mode. It's quite a powerhouse.
I don’t have savior. Then again, I don’t have a lot of beys. But based on everything I’ve seen, it’s quite popular with quick’ and xtreme’ with nexus+s
Savior Ragnaruk Giga Xtreme' -6. The reason Giga is a much preferred disk to be use on Savior is because it needs to provide some stamina rather than Nexus+S gear.
(Oct. 01, 2021  3:12 PM)Shoyo Wrote: Savior Ragnaruk Giga Xtreme' -6. The reason Giga is a much preferred disk to be use on Savior is because it needs to provide some stamina rather than Nexus+S gear.

6 is too balanced 7 or 3 is better
(Oct. 01, 2021  3:20 PM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2021  3:12 PM)Shoyo Wrote: Savior Ragnaruk Giga Xtreme' -6. The reason Giga is a much preferred disk to be use on Savior is because it needs to provide some stamina rather than Nexus+S gear.

Does choosing armor matter that much on Savior blade?
Savior Spriggan/Belial Over Destroy'-0. Over's weight offsets Savior's somewhat lackluster resistance to recoil (especially when awakened), and has slightly better LAD than Giga. Destroy' of course can sub out for Xtreme' if I want something more aggressive, but I like how well-rounded Destroy' is. It also doesn't burn as much stamina on ridge stalls as rubber-tipped drivers.
This depends on the parts you have. Savior is a good right spin attack blade for KO’s. It’s not meant to burst since beys are practically unburstable, and it’s not meant to outspin cause it’s not a stamina-attack hybrid blade, just an attack blade.

The savior blade (I don’t own it) seems to struggle with burst resistance so I would recommend putting different chips on it and experiment with the teeth. As for the disc, nexus+s is the heaviest available but it is also very wide and scrapes to much. I would recommend the giga disc because of its compactness allowing for more speed, it’s smooth underside preventing scraping, and it’s high stamina which can be useful if you are up against a savior combo with not as much stamina.

As for the driver, typically something like xtreme’ for all out KO’ing would work, if you want to focus more on doing a basic rush launch and being able to anti attack I’d go with evolution’. Quick’ is a nice variant of xtreme’ with higher stamina and controllability, but it’s not as powerful.

The armor doesn’t matter to much, I’d recommend the three armor since it’s 3 blades and points of weight line up well with the savior blades

I don’t own it, but if I had these parts this is what I would go with
For KO’ing: Savior Belial Giga Xtreme’-3
For KO’ing and anti-attack: Savior Ragnaruk Giga Evolution’-3
(Oct. 01, 2021  3:20 PM)Beybladedb Wrote:

I definitively disagree with this. 7 and 3 work better with the Valkyrie core as a counterbalance to Valkyrie's spring (it's only on the bottom side, after all), but both are a little lightweight. 6 is a little heavier, which is good in the end and something I prefer over the "distribution synergy" of 3. Being unbalanced is not going to be a real boon, so no real drive to maintain that.

I don't suggest Valkyrie on Savior anyways, Valkyrie tends to click a tooth if it has to hold back enough recoil and Savior has enough for that to happen often enough. I'd far prefer Belial as a generally good all-around core, or Spriggan if you can get it to click through all it's teeth. Ragnaruk will serve well enough in the absence of either, though I don't have the greatest faith in it.

Regardless, Savior Belial Giga/Karma Xtreme' on nearly any armor should do well offensively. I haven't quite tried to mess with it as an anti-attacker yet.
(Oct. 10, 2021  3:04 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2021  3:20 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: 6 is too balanced 7 or 3 is better

I definitively disagree with this. 7 and 3 work better with the Valkyrie core as a counterbalance to Valkyrie's spring (it's only on the bottom side, after all), but both are a little lightweight. 6 is a little heavier, which is good in the end and something I prefer over the "distribution synergy" of 3. Being unbalanced is not going to be a real boon, so no real drive to maintain that.

I don't suggest Valkyrie on Savior anyways, Valkyrie tends to click a tooth if it has to hold back enough recoil and Savior has enough for that to happen often enough. I'd far prefer Belial as a generally good all-around core, or Spriggan if you can get it to click through all it's teeth. Ragnaruk will serve well enough in the absence of either, though I don't have the greatest faith in it.

Regardless, Savior Belial Giga/Karma Xtreme' on nearly any armor should do well offensively. I haven't quite tried to mess with it as an anti-attacker yet.
Wouldn't Belial2 core be better on Savior since it has a burst stopper? It's much more effective choice than using Belial1.
(Oct. 12, 2021  11:51 AM)Shoyo Wrote: Wouldn't Belial2 core be better on Savior since it has a burst stopper? It's much more effective choice than using Belial1.

At the time I made that post I didn't have a Belial2 Core. My Belial2 only arrived earlier today (and arrived 3 days earlier than expected), and I haven't yet gotten the chance to really put it through its paces.

In general I will refuse to make claims about a part until I have it in my hand and tested it out. This is no exception to that.
I have a suggestion:
Savior Belial2 Karma Xceed'+Z
(Oct. 13, 2021  4:24 PM)GhostFox Wrote: I have a suggestion:
Savior Belial2 Karma Xceed'+Z

Xceed'+Z isn't super consistent aggressively, and the advantages of Karma's small frame (better aggressive angles) is wasted on it. If you really want to use Xceed'+Z, I'd suggest using a heavier disk like Giga over Karma.
Why is this still unanswered?
This is a useful thread - I've found stock SV to be a little too bouncy and unpredictable. I'm excited to try new combos! Or maybe I just need to learn how to launch it properly.

MagikHorse, please tell me about "distribution synergy" because that is just a fantastic-sounding term.
Mine is Savior Belial 1 Nexus (yes that’s the only db disc I have since I only have Dynamite belial and savior Valkyrie as my db beys) Quick’ since I have no Xtreme’-2
okay new combo!
Savior Belial2 Over Bearing' 10

It is a stamina/defense combo, but can also attack in drastic circumstances. IMO it is pretty well balanced
(Oct. 15, 2021  8:43 AM)GhostFox Wrote: okay new combo!

It is a stamina/defense combo, but can also attack in drastic circumstances. IMO it is pretty well balanced

So like stationary attack?

I don't know man, but I think the recoil's a lot for that combo considering how Bearing' has a normal spring. But then again, you've got Belial II, I guess.

I mean, that's pretty close to SπR.Gg.Br'-3 already.

I do like swapping 3 out for something heavier, but I would take that even further and swap it out for 0.

Belial II's burst locks shouldn't hurt, but personally I would keep Perseus as it's the heaviest right-spin DB core.

All of this to add some weight and mass to the layer assembly (and the combo as a whole), which in theory should help mitigate Savior's recoil risk.
Savior(awakened ) is a great blade but Valkyrie is bad for attack types... so

Valkyrie core:
Savior Valkyrie Ignition' -0
Savior valkyrie over Bearing' -6
Savior valkyrie Nexus Drift -10
Savior valkyrie Giga Quick' -3

Other Cores:
Savior Belial ll Nexus+S Destroy' -0
Savior Perseus Nexus+2 Quick' -0
Savior Belial ll Giga Zone'+Z -3

Other Blades:
Cyclone Valkyrie Over Drift -2
Cyclone Valkyrie Giga Zone'+Z -6
Cyclone Valkyrie Over Bearing' - 0
Dangerous Valkyrie Nexus+S extreme'
(Oct. 17, 2021  2:14 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Savior(awakened ) is a great blade but Valkyrie is bad for attack types... so

Valkyrie core:

Other Cores:

Other Blades:
Cyclone Valkyrie Over Bearing' - 0

cyclone is only good for anti attack
(Oct. 17, 2021  2:21 AM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2021  2:14 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Savior(awakened ) is a great blade but Valkyrie is bad for attack types... so

Valkyrie core:

Other Cores:

Other Blades:
Cyclone  Valkyrie Over Bearing' - 0

cyclone is only good for anti attack
that was the point
(Oct. 17, 2021  2:46 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2021  2:21 AM)Beybladedb Wrote: cyclone is only good for anti attack
that was the point

How are bearing', drift etc anti-attack?

(Oct. 17, 2021  2:14 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Savior(awakened ) is a great blade but Valkyrie is bad for attack types... so

Valkyrie core:

Other Cores:

Other Blades:

Also Ignition'? What?
(Oct. 17, 2021  3:10 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2021  2:46 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: that was the point

How are bearing', drift etc anti-attack?

Valkyrie core:

Other Cores:

Other Blades:

Also Ignition'? What?
I mean Ignition' is still floating around the meta in different areas lol

and bearing' and drift were just there cause they have good stamina and defense, more defense/stamina then anti attack