[Unanswered]  Strongest Savior Valkyrie Combo?

(Oct. 28, 2021  6:06 PM)Shoyo Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2021  8:31 AM)g2_ Wrote: I'd advise using Nexus+S.

I have my doubts using Nexus+S because it drains stamina easily for an attack combo that lacks decent endurance. I could use Quick' if I'm ever gonna use Nexus+S for an additional attack power but I prefer consistency for the combo.
Savior is a KO attacker. They are not meant to be durable. I guess something like over/giga would be useful against another KO attacker that is using nexus but other than that nexus+s boosts attack power. Previously I thought giga had a smooth underside but I was wrong, and I now realize at least personally that using giga/over is useless. And I don’t even have guilty or savior. My best attack type is rage spriggan. But I guess because nexus scrapes it could KO itself? I don’t know I guess it comes down to personal preference
Best combo would be Savior Perseus/Belial 2 Nexus+S/Over/Giga
Xtreme’-2
Savior Belial2 Nexus+S Xtreme'-3 imo this the best Savior combo.
(Nov. 14, 2021  1:26 PM)g2_ Wrote: Savior Belial2 Nexus+S Xtreme'-3 imo this the best Savior combo.

nah in my opinion change nexus s to giga less scrape and maybe qc bc of less self ko risk
(Nov. 14, 2021  6:12 PM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2021  1:26 PM)g2_ Wrote: Savior Belial2 Nexus+S Xtreme'-3 imo this the best Savior combo.

nah in my opinion change nexus s to giga less scrape and maybe qc bc of less self ko risk
Cuz of the high friction of Xtreme', it never scrapes. At least for me.
That’s True

Btw use 2 it’s balanced but not very balanced perfect mixture and it’s the second heaviest armor
the friction of extreme keeps it banked dude not keeping it upright

(Nov. 14, 2021  9:29 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2021  6:12 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: nah in my opinion change nexus s to giga less scrape and maybe qc bc of less self ko risk
Cuz of the high friction of Xtreme', it never scrapes. At least for me.
(Nov. 14, 2021  10:52 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: the friction of extreme keeps it banked dude not keeping it upright

(Nov. 14, 2021  9:29 PM)g2_ Wrote: Cuz of the high friction of Xtreme', it never scrapes. At least for me.
It also keeps it upright.
(Nov. 15, 2021  5:34 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2021  10:52 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: the friction of extreme keeps it banked dude not keeping it upright
It also keeps it upright.

only at high stamina not when its medium or low tho because of the angular momentum of saviour which can cause it to tilt at times
(Nov. 15, 2021  6:22 AM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2021  5:34 AM)g2_ Wrote: It also keeps it upright.

only at high stamina not when its medium or low tho because of the angular momentum of saviour which can cause it to tilt at times
Look, it works for me. All I have to say is, use whatever works for you.