[Unanswered]  Delete

ripcord launchers, they have better control imo
I don’t have a string launcher (my brother does), so I use the launcher that came with Spriggan Requiem and the Revive Phoenix launcher. Ripcord launchers are probably more for launch power, and string launchers are more for stability (that’s what I think).
(Oct. 07, 2018  4:14 AM)IcyHot Wrote: I don’t have a string launcher (my brother does), so I use the launcher that came with Spriggan Requiem and the Revive Phoenix launcher.  Ripcord launchers are probably more for launch power, and string launchers are more for stability (that’s what I think).

String launchers usually break alot. Rip cord launchers allow you to control how hard you launch. When you launch with a string launcher the actual string isn't as long as the anime shows, thus if you have a stamina type bey then it will stop which makes you accidentily move your launcher and make the bey move sideways. rip cord launchers have no limit of how much you can pull. if you know where im going with this then you already know I'm saying rip cord launchers are better XD
(Oct. 07, 2018  4:20 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2018  4:14 AM)IcyHot Wrote: I don’t have a string launcher (my brother does), so I use the launcher that came with Spriggan Requiem and the Revive Phoenix launcher.  Ripcord launchers are probably more for launch power, and string launchers are more for stability (that’s what I think).

String launchers usually break alot. Rip cord launchers allow you to control how hard you launch. When you launch with a string launcher the actual string isn't as long as the anime shows, thus if you have a stamina type bey then it will stop which makes you accidentily move your launcher and make the bey move sideways. rip cord launchers have no limit of how much you can pull. if you know where im going with this then you already know I'm saying rip cord launchers are better XD

I hate when the string stops. Btw u can hit someone with a ripcord when they’re right next to u Uncertain
(Oct. 07, 2018  4:25 AM)IcyHot Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2018  4:20 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: String launchers usually break alot. Rip cord launchers allow you to control how hard you launch. When you launch with a string launcher the actual string isn't as long as the anime shows, thus if you have a stamina type bey then it will stop which makes you accidentily move your launcher and make the bey move sideways. rip cord launchers have no limit of how much you can pull. if you know where im going with this then you already know I'm saying rip cord launchers are better XD

I hate when the string stops. Btw u can hit someone with a ripcord when they’re right next to u Uncertain

And you keep hitting ur hand too
Personally, I completely prefer string over Ripcord. Although it is true that some Ripcord's have more launching power, these are only the Sword Launchers and the Long Launchers. Otherwise, String gives more stability, and there's no skipping, at least for me.

Also feels more powerful to me
Proto launcher,just kidding LR string launchers
the new long beylaunchers are amazing for bigger kids and adults

Phoenix-winder level rotations without the skipping , and the convenience of a string launcher
(Oct. 07, 2018  5:35 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: the new long beylaunchers are amazing for bigger kids and adults

Phoenix-winder level rotations without the skipping , and the convenience of a string launcher

So Phoenix winder is as good as the new string launchers
(Oct. 07, 2018  10:13 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2018  5:35 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: the new long beylaunchers are amazing for bigger kids and adults

Phoenix-winder level rotations without the skipping , and the  convenience  of a string launcher

So Phoenix winder is as good as the new string launchers

no.  the phoenix winder, like all ripcords, skip far too easily with heavy beys.

the new string launchers finally address cho-z max force launch skipping

the beylauncher LR could be consistently launched hard, but you had to take a little power off the initial pull to avoid skipping.

the new long beylaunchers have more rotations, but can be launched as hard as you want without skipping.
(Oct. 07, 2018  1:13 PM)neoshai Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2018  12:47 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: no.  the phoenix winder, like all ripcords, skip far too easily with heavy beys.

the beylauncher LR could be consistently launched hard, but you had to take a little power off the initial pull to avoid skipping.

the new long beylauncher have more rotations, but can be launched as hard as you want without skipping.

Problem with the long launchers (if I'm thinking of the right thing at least) is that you gotta choose between L or R when you buy it.
Or of course buy them both ...

yes obviously.  but that’s not a problem, it’s a trade off.
personally i use a ripcord launcher. its easier to use and it just feels better to pull out a ripcord.
(Oct. 07, 2018  12:47 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2018  10:13 AM)Battleburst Wrote: So Phoenix winder is as good as the new string launchers

no.  the phoenix winder, like all ripcords, skip far too easily with heavy beys.

the new long beylaunchers have more rotations, but can be launched as hard as you want without skipping.

Do the launchers break
(Oct. 09, 2018  10:59 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2018  12:47 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: no.  the phoenix winder, like all ripcords, skip far too easily with heavy beys.

Do the launchers break

All launchers will break in time and/or wear down, as will everything made out of matter. The question here shouldn't be "do they break?", but "how long until they break?"

I know my L/R string launchers were fairly prone to it, with my first 2 only lasting a few launches before breaking an internal gear, although my third is still going strong. The L/R ripcord launchers I've gotten have also stood the test of time, with one showing clear signs of heavy wear due to a thick part that's been gouged out in the shape of the ripcord in the side, although that one is also starting to skip gears fairly frequently due to its age and general level of wear. I don't have the new launchers yet, but they've been ordered and are heading my way, so if this thread is still active I'll probably post a comment about them then.
(Oct. 09, 2018  12:46 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2018  10:59 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Do the launchers break

All launchers will break in time and/or wear down, as will everything made out of matter. The question here shouldn't be "do they break?", but "how long until they break?"

I know my L/R string launchers were fairly prone to it, with my first 2 only lasting a few launches before breaking an internal gear, although my third is still going strong. The L/R ripcord launchers I've gotten have also stood the test of time, with one showing clear signs of heavy wear due to a thick part that's been gouged out in the shape of the ripcord in the side, although that one is also starting to skip gears fairly frequently due to its age and general level of wear. I don't have the new launchers yet, but they've been ordered and are heading my way, so if this thread is still active I'll probably post a comment about them then.

Thanks a ton
I did a test session last night, my opinion is:
Ripcord launchers (B45 long winder)-unleash more power in the beginning and more aggressive than b-88s. Stamina is a bit lower than LR string launchers one, so it's a great choice for Attack types;
LR string launchers (B-88)- definitely awesome for all types. Little bit less power than B45, but the added stamina covers the gap.

It's like B45s are made to immediately give your bey a boost in the very beginning of a battle, while b-88s are safer if you are afraid about a stamina breakdown. Both types are very close, though (i prefer ripcord launchers, but the string ones really surprised me).
(Oct. 09, 2018  3:55 PM)neoshai Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2018  12:46 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: All launchers will break in time and/or wear down, as will everything made out of matter. The question here shouldn't be  "do they break?", but "how long until they break?"

I think it mostly depends on the usage as well.
Obviously there can always be some factory defects that might speed up the breaking time but I've had my LR launcher since end march and I've been using it almost daily.
So far it still works perfectly. Then again, I do take a lot of care of my stuff, that's why I'm a little sad that the beys itself get damaged so badly while blading.
Sometimes it creates nice battle scars but other times it looks really bad Unhappy

I know that feeling. It was especially terrible from Metal Fight, since they dented each other so often with so much metal-on-metal contact. It's the worst on the painted fusion wheels, where the outer edge quickly loses the paint and is left barren while the rest of the wheel is still painted and makes the damage even more obvious.