[Unanswered]  Starting out in the UK

Hi folks,

Recently grabbed a burst set for my daughter and I to start out (she's 6 and thinks this is amazing)

Info is a bit vague on UK (I'm in Scotland) releases and what's available.

For example I fancied grabbing a Horushood (spelling?) can see it as released on hasbro site but nothing in my local stores or websites.

Is it a phased release?
Yeah there is a certain period of time between releases for Hasbro these are called waves your best bet is to just keep looking. In stores as Hasbro never has specific release dates
Ayeeeee UK represent ;)

Yeah, unfortunately the range Hasbro offers in the UK is extremely limited and varies depending on location. The Hasbro website is a good indication of what is released worldwide, but not necessarily released in each country around the world. In our case, you’ll struggle to find most of the stuff they list.

I’d advise looking on the Toys R Us website as that’ll give you a decent idea of what is currently available for us in the UK, as they list each starter and booster separately. You might get lucky and see some newer stuff in some stores, but it’s luck of the draw unfortunately, haha.
(Sep. 26, 2017  2:46 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Ayeeeee UK represent Wink

Yeah, unfortunately the range Hasbro offers in the UK is extremely limited and varies depending on location. The Hasbro website is a good indication of what is released worldwide, but not necessarily released in each country around the world. In our case, you’ll struggle to find most of the stuff they list.

I’d advise looking on the Toys R Us website as that’ll give you a decent idea of what is currently available for us in the UK, as they list each starter and booster separately. You might get lucky and see some newer stuff in some stores, but it’s luck of the draw unfortunately, haha.

Actually at my local toysrus they have like a booster v2 but online they only show the rip fire pack which costs 13 quid more. Not sure why... actually I do know why xD.