[Unanswered]  Stadiums

(May. 01, 2018  11:55 PM)leosama Wrote:
(May. 01, 2018  11:50 PM)Sunlightning Wrote: Does anybody have any idea what stadium will be used for the beyblade world tour? I heard the Chaos Core stadium from this video: https://youtu.be/aBQNqjMRUCQ not sure how reliable it is though.

It’s very very bad. I’ve got one myself and I hate it with a passion.

There are weird lines in the stadium.
 The centre of the stadium goes upwards?
Pits burst your beys and wear down slopes or teeth
Too easy to fall in pits
No protection from big bursts and flying parts

I'm talking about how reliable the source was, and if it's true
(May. 02, 2018  12:09 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(May. 02, 2018  12:03 AM)leosama Wrote: Yes, the bump does work like that - however, due to the minimal depth of the lines, Beyblades cannot travel along it into the centre. Instead, travelling across one hinders stamina and performance of both parties.

And even if the lines had more depth, the beyblades would most likely lose even more stamina, be caught and struggle to move out and losing much more stamina in the process of trying.

Either way, wouldn’t recommend using it to anyone at all. And I really don’t think they’d chuck something like this into their tournaments. I can’t watch the video rn because not enough data, but it seems very unlikely.
Here, I forgot about this:

(Apr. 18, 2018  2:35 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Now let me tell you, Burst stadium in india is ₹1000 or near 18$, post your interest on this thread to express your interest. https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-To-...nskool-WIP
Also middle man fees and shoppshiis not included, based on these facts, it may or may not be cheaper from eBay

India is still early on in Burst gear from Takara-Tomy (through Funskool). This may be the best bet on price, just shipping being the issue. Middleman fees will also be there, but it's worth asking and finding out.
(May. 02, 2018  12:11 AM)Sunlightning Wrote:
(May. 01, 2018  11:55 PM)leosama Wrote: It’s very very bad. I’ve got one myself and I hate it with a passion.

There are weird lines in the stadium.
The centre of the stadium goes upwards?
Pits burst your beys and wear down slopes or teeth
Too easy to fall in pits
No protection from big bursts and flying parts

I'm talking about how reliable the source was, and if it's true

Tournaments in my city are organized by Hasbro seller and Chaos Core arenas are used only. At Worldtour site's video that arena is only I've seen too.

I disliked strongly Chaos Core when saw in shop first time and was sure that would never buy it.

At first Burst tournament my son attended, his beyblades burst too much with (and against) combos that shouldn't, according to experience from Metal series arena, and hardly passed qualifiers.
He lost quarter final battle because frame was touching arena's floor causing beyblade to stop.
After that we had to get Chaos Core for practicing and fitting combos. Honestly, half hour is enough to become familiar with it.
They are banned because they either are too small so knock outs are too common, or they have a gimmick. The best would either be the star storm stadium, the avatar attack stadium, or the chaos core stadium.
I have the blue stadium, star storm, and the avatar attack stadium. I recently ordered a b-09 off amazon though, so I'll be swapping to that.

Out of the three stadiums I have, I use the star storm the most, followed by the blue stadium, and then the avatar attack stadium rarely. The battle area on the blue stadium just feels much too small, so nearly every launch something gets launched into a pocket by either self KO or after one hit. I like the star storm stadium the most because of the size of the playable area. Like the blue stadium though, you may end up having to adjust your launch speed/technique as well. The flower pattern that some attack drivers make(xtreme/hunter/etc.) do sometimes path perfectly in and out of the stars points, though, and it looks pretty cool. Onto the Avatar Attack stadium... There's only one thing about this stadium that prevents me from using it; the lame bump in the middle like the chaos core has. I could live with the oval shape and the slight indents on the straight parts, but the bump in the middle of the stadium just kills it for me. Hasbro just can leave things alone... If it isn't broke, don't fix it.
(May. 07, 2018  11:36 AM)Hammerdan Wrote: ... but the bump in the middle of the stadium just kills it for me.
That bump makes Yard driver absolutely useless.
On the other hand, helps Atomic to be even more powerful compared to other drivers.
(May. 07, 2018  12:42 PM)iiggoor Wrote:
(May. 07, 2018  11:36 AM)Hammerdan Wrote: ... but the bump in the middle of the stadium just kills it for me.
That bump makes Yard driver absolutely useless.
On the other hand, helps Atomic to be even more powerful compared to other drivers.

Like it needs the help, haha! It just super bummed me out seeing that, because other than that, it's a great stadium.