[Unanswered]  Spryzen combos

(Feb. 22, 2021  5:46 PM)Doublegamer2010 Wrote: What are good combos for spryzen requiem using the pieces that I listed

What direction would be better against poison cyclops

Just use sting iron or sting jaggy since sting is your best disc and all your drivers are bad except your two decent drivers which are iron and jaggy. I would recommend you getting deep caynox so you can put zero on spryzen and bearing
Sting and needle with legend spryzen can almost burst spryzen Requiem if they are both spinning right

(Feb. 22, 2021  5:50 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2021  5:46 PM)Doublegamer2010 Wrote: What are good combos for spryzen requiem using the pieces that I listed

What direction would be better against poison cyclops

Just use sting iron or sting jaggy since sting is your best disc and all your drivers are bad except your two decent drivers which are iron and jaggy. I would recommend you getting deep caynox so you can put zero on spryzen and bearing

I have a zero but I don’t have a bearing

Also which spryzen legend or Requiem
(Feb. 22, 2021  6:02 PM)Doublegamer2010 Wrote: Sting and needle with legend spryzen can almost burst spryzen Requiem if they are both spinning right

(Feb. 22, 2021  5:50 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Just use sting iron or sting jaggy since sting is your best disc and all your drivers are bad except your two decent drivers which are iron and jaggy. I would recommend you getting deep caynox so you can put zero on spryzen and bearing

I have a zero but I don’t have a bearing

Also which spryzen legend or Requiem

Requiem
What’s the best combo for legend spryzen

I also have excalibur What would be the strongest combo with those pieces
For combos, go to the combo thread
Spryzen S3 7Dagger Xtreme/Zephyr
Spryzen Requiem S3 0Wall Bearing

And as I said in another thread, the Build Me A Combo thread exists for a reason.