[Unanswered]  Revive Pheonix identification

I bought a Revive Pheonix Beyblade (Takaratomy) and I can't tell ignore to is real or not can anybody clarify?
[img]webkit-fake-urlUncertain/9ed6ffbb-e33c-4ff1-afd4-feabfac549ca/imagejpeg[/img]
What the heck is "webkit-fake-urlcolonslashslash9ed6ffbb-e33c-4ff1-afd4-feabfac549ca/imagejpeg" ? And why would you link it to us?

Are you trying some sort of misdeed, or did you copy the wrong link?
t was an accident I was trying to send a pic of it that I copied from my device and it said that when it sent
Copy and base wont work. Try uploading it to Imageshack and insert that link here.
(Jan. 07, 2020  12:46 AM)Thebladerofpugs Wrote: I bought a Revive Pheonix Beyblade (Takaratomy) and I can't tell ignore to is real or not can anybody clarify?
[img]webkit-fake-urlUncertain/9ed6ffbb-e33c-4ff1-afd4-feabfac549ca/imagejpeg[/img]

If you still have the box, check the top for the Takara Tomy logo. If not, look very closely at the driver. There should be some words on it like Tomy. If you cant see them, check the underside of the forge disk. It should have some star shapes on it. If none, then check the upper side of the disk. there should be a 10 on the two parts sticking out. If none of these are present, time to sue. (jk)
if green elephant Takara Tomy logo it real Koren japan sold to them rule put the green elephant
(Jan. 07, 2020  8:41 PM)Thebladerofpugs Wrote: thank you all

was it real?
If he doesnt answer, it was a fake:-)

Additionally, if the screws on the layer have 4 slits, it's fake. If they have 3 slits, it's real.