[Unanswered]  Returning to Burst

So I stopped playing around the end of the god layer era and I wanna start combo building again, what should I buy?
archer Hercules turbo not winning turbo valkery/turbo Achilles and turbo sprizen
The Hercules bey is called "Hercules H4" without "Archer". You are messing things up, chat boy.

NiteMarket, there is a similar thread called "getting into burst" which was opened 4 days ago. If u dont wanna use the search function, at least look at the newest threads. Thank you.
(Oct. 14, 2019  5:57 PM)NiteMarket Wrote: So I stopped playing around the end of the god layer era and I wanna start combo building again, what should I buy?

Alright, step one is ignore the previous posts in this thread.

ChoZ and GT have been... interesting.

Revive Phoenix when combined with Dead Phoenix makes Perfect Phoenix, it was good in ChoZ and it's still quite good with the right tips.

Archer Hercules and Hell Salamander (I assume you're talking about TT beys and want to make actual effective combos) are good left and right spin stamina combos, but they're at risk of bursting against some of the later releases. Their time has mostly come and gone, but they might be cheaper now.

The 3 really exceptional GT layers so far are Zwei Longinus (left spin attack), Judgement Joker (right spin attack) and Lord Spriggan. Knockouts are becoming increasingly common. Bursts still happen, but not as often.
Lord Spriggan > ChoZ Spriggan > Spriggan Requiem. Put it on bearing with a painted disc or wide prong disc like Blitz.

0 and Cross are still good. 00 is also good. Bump's still good on attack types. Blitz and Sting are decent if you wind up with them.

Xtend+ is a very good tip: you can get it on Union Achilles. Union itself is new but perhaps not amazing. 3 modes, and the stamina is top notch for both same spin and opposite spin. It's the shape that does it mostly.
Get yourself some Dash drivers if you can, they have much stronger springs, although we don't have many stamina type tips for that yet because it would break everything. Qc' is quite good for attack. Bearing and Atomic are still quite good.

The stamina/defense meta of ChoZ is gradually being replaced by an attack meta in GT.

Welcome back.