[Unanswered]  Returning blader with questions, please read if you have time! (:

I Just joined this site but have been playing beyblade since metal fusion and played the video game Beyblade v on GameCube. 
Although I am rebuilding my collection (My fave version is the metal fusion gen) I do wanna know some tips and advice if you guys have any for me, good places to buy Beyblades, how to spot fakes, and everything in between. the more info the better, thanks!

Oh and what are bits, I saw them on my account and I have none. o.O 
Thanks and I wish you all a wonderful holiday season and an even better coming year! <3 (:::
Hey there, welcome back to the scene. I don’t own many metal fusion beys so I probably won’t be of much help.

Be careful with your face bolts, the very few metal beyblades I have all have worn face bolts since they can be quite fragile. Don’t over-tighten them. This may go without saying, but be sure not to imitate the anime and launch your beyblades on rough surfaces like concrete. That’s an extremely easy way to wear down or even BREAK your tips.

Unfortunately there aren’t many places you can get metal fusion beyblades if you don’t count the usual eBay, Amazon, etc. there is one that I know of, and its called ThePortal0. They seem to have a nice collection but I haven’t received any of my orders yet cos 1, I only ordered them recently and 2, COVID. They are a bit pricey, however they usually have quite a bit in stock when other stores don’t.

If you want to identify fakes, look at the name of the product. If it doesn’t mention beyblade and has some sketchy name like “metal assembled gyro” stay away from it. If it’s super cheap, doesn’t have good photos of the product, those are also signs of a fake. try looking at the reviews of the product you want to buy. people will have unfortunately learned the hard way but will share the experience and warn you not to buy the product.

I have no idea what bits are or how to get them.
(Dec. 30, 2020  10:03 AM)Lee Joubin Wrote: I Just joined this site but have been playing beyblade since metal fusion and played the video game Beyblade v on GameCube. 
Although I am rebuilding my collection (My fave version is the metal fusion gen) I do wanna know some tips and advice if you guys have any for me, good places to buy Beyblades, how to spot fakes, and everything in between. the more info the better, thanks!

Thanks and I wish you all a wonderful holiday season and an even better coming year! <3 (:::

(Dec. 30, 2020  10:34 AM)Hikikomori808 Wrote: Hey there, welcome back to the scene. I don’t own many metal fusion beys so I probably won’t be of much help.

Be careful with your face bolts, the very few metal beyblades I have all have worn face bolts since they can be quite fragile. Don’t over-tighten them. This may go without saying, but be sure not to imitate the anime and launch your beyblades on rough surfaces like concrete. That’s an extremely easy way to wear down or even BREAK your tips.

Unfortunately there aren’t many places you can get metal fusion beyblades if you don’t count the usual eBay, Amazon, etc. there is one that I know of, and its called ThePortal0. They seem to have a nice collection but I haven’t received any of my orders yet cos 1, I only ordered them recently and 2, COVID. They are a bit pricey, however they usually have quite a bit in stock when other stores don’t.

If you want to identify fakes, look at the name of the product. If it doesn’t mention beyblade and has some sketchy name like “metal assembled gyro” stay away from it. If it’s super cheap, doesn’t have good photos of the product, those are also signs of a fake. try looking at the reviews of the product you want to buy. people will have unfortunately learned the hard way but will share the experience and warn you not to buy the product.

Hey! Apparently, Hikikomori808 is right about the first part and the second (where to get metal beys, and how to identify fakes). Bits are like a online token, that you earn by either using bit boosters, or doing something specific for the WBO. For example, you can earn a bit by coming 2nd place in a tournament (I’m not sure if that’s true).
Bits are earned from things like posting photos of an event or videos on a few occasions, placing top 3 in a WBO official tournament, and from giveaways run by the staff.
(Dec. 30, 2020  2:13 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2020  10:03 AM)Lee Joubin Wrote: I Just joined this site but have been playing beyblade since metal fusion and played the video game Beyblade v on GameCube. 

(Dec. 30, 2020  10:34 AM)Hikikomori808 Wrote: Hey there, welcome back to the scene. I don’t own many metal fusion beys so I probably won’t be of much help.

If you want to identify fakes, look at the name of the product. If it doesn’t mention beyblade  and has some sketchy name like “metal assembled gyro” stay away from it. If it’s super cheap, doesn’t have good photos of the product, those are also signs of a fake. try looking at the reviews of the product you want to buy.  people will have unfortunately learned the hard way but will share the experience and warn you not to buy the product.

Hey! Apparently, Hikikomori808 is right about the first part and the second (where to get metal beys, and how to identify fakes). Bits are like a online token, that you earn by either using bit boosters, or doing something specific for the WBO. For example, you can earn a bit by coming 2nd place in a tournament (I’m not sure if that’s true).

Thank you all for the info, I really appreciate it and it helps a lot! I try to buy off reputable sites like amazon and ebay, I heard of the ThePortal0 but he does not do hasbro, I only get hasbro cause they are better overall (Other than the carp version of one of the burst beys they made without the metal balls, I am gonna get the toka version for that)
If anyone knows any good ebay or amazon sellers for beyblades especially the metal fusion generation like metal masters, metal fury, and legends then please let me know, also thanks for all of your info, can someone who knows tell me the order of each generation and details on each one so I know the timeline? (Not lore but like where the original beyblade, metal masters, metal fury, burst and such fit into the timeline. thanks! (:

Also I know covid times can be hard so if anyone needs a friend, someone to talk with, get something off their chest, or anything else please do not hesitate to contact me, I am happy to help! <3
(Dec. 30, 2020  10:03 AM)Lee Joubin Wrote: I Just joined this site but have been playing beyblade since metal fusion and played the video game Beyblade v on GameCube. 

Fakes tend to not have TT or Hasbro labels on the box. They have shinier metals and don’t have the hooks on the fusion wheels (right around the area where the launcher is placed). The biggest things is that they sometimes have wrong parts (frequently w105, wb, or f) and when you hit the wheels against other fakes they don’t make a cling sound. Good places to buy Sonokong/Hasbro/TT beys is Amazon (Hasbro uses titles like BEYBLADE Legends or will look like this https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007UZXFIM/ref...WNrPXRydWU= while TT/Sonokong will be labeled with the brand.
(Dec. 31, 2020  4:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Fakes tend to not have TT or Hasbro labels on the box. They have shinier metals and don’t have the hooks on the fusion wheels (right around the area where the launcher is placed). The biggest things is that they sometimes have wrong parts (frequently w105, wb, or f) and when you hit the wheels against other fakes they don’t make a cling sound. Good places to buy Sonokong/Hasbro/TT beys is Amazon (Hasbro uses titles like BEYBLADE Legends or will look like this https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007UZXFIM/ref...WNrPXRydWU= while TT/Sonokong will be labeled with the brand.

Thanks!

Also if someone has a list and photos of the original metal fusion generation beyblade string launchers, stadiums, beyblade pointer (point counter) and grip in the original usa hasbro box it would help me get them, I am trying to rebuild my old collection and need those so I avoid getting fakes in my way.
Thanks!