[Unanswered]  Reboot driver defect fixes

so I picked up takara tomy twin nemesis with the reboot driver. After the second launch the wings came out I found the spring was to lose and ended up glueing flattened tin to take up the space now it works. What other options have you come up with.
thats already an illegal modification bro
(Dec. 28, 2018  5:15 AM)@ya.dama Wrote: thats already an illegal modification bro

So it’s suppose to be broken? I know it’s illegal to use in tournaments this way but at least it works other then waisting money. Is there another fix?
not sure about WBO, but in official WBBA tournaments, they allow us to use defected parts IF they were bought that way. and Ultimate Reboot is supposed to have weak springs, i think
I have the same driver and was pretty excited when I got it. But it was honestly disappointing. Either than having a little more LAD than the regular driver, the gimmick doesn't quite work as well. (in my case anyways)
(Dec. 28, 2018  6:24 PM)Crumok Wrote: I have the same driver and was pretty excited when I got it. But it was honestly disappointing. Either than having a little more LAD than the regular driver, the gimmick doesn't quite work as well. (in my case anyways)

The conversation wasn’t focusing on the performance, so that is kinda off-topic
glue together for fun , replace to compete.