[Unanswered]  Rare chassis or RB vol 24?

I heard that the RB 24 chassis and disks are heavier than normal and even heavier than rare chassis/colored disks
is that true?

okay then, but I think its true but I just need to make sure
(Mar. 08, 2021  2:57 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I heard that the RB 24 chassis and disks are heavier than normal and even heavier than rare chassis/colored disks
is that true?

Really? Not sure.
Where did you get this info? TT might want to increase Hype for the booster and introduce such a Mold change, but I highly doubt this
(Mar. 08, 2021  11:00 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2021  2:57 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I heard that the RB 24 chassis and disks are heavier than normal and even heavier than rare chassis/colored disks
is that true?

Really? Not sure.
Where did you get this info? TT might want to increase Hype for the booster and introduce such a Mold change, but I highly doubt this

I think it was in the beylade clips vid where he weighted the RB rare parts + 00 disk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dwiLqNU...bladeClips

I still have no idea
In general, the average weight of 2D in RB24 is little bit heavier (up to 2 grams) compared to the original 2D due to the paint on it. A couple of verifications from korean beybladers confirm that the painted 2D in RB24 weighs more than the original.
(Mar. 10, 2021  7:59 AM)Virtuous Circle Wrote: In general, the average weight of 2D in RB24 is little bit heavier (up to 2 grams) compared to the original 2D due to the paint on it. A couple of verifications from korean beybladers confirm that the painted 2D in RB24 weighs more than the original.

but is it heavier than the rare versions of the original chassis?