[Unanswered]  Questions on Burst Stadiums

So once again entirely new to this gen of BB! I'm trying to find a good stadium for me and my nephew to battle in, we currently only have the blue hasbro plastic version with 3 pitfalls(its pretty awful) and I'm trying to figure out what are the better stadiums to use?

I've read the B-09/10/33 but I honestly can't tell a difference in what makes one good or not, also do the stadiums have different dimensions?

Sorry if this is a repeat couldn't find a thread with what I needed, thanks in advance!
Get a TT stadium. The best one to get is the standard burst stadium. But if you get it off Amazon make sure it is legit. People will try to sell flimsy fakes for a cheaper price. Sadly the legit stadium is a little expensive on Amazon but that is because it has to be shipped from Japan.
(Dec. 31, 2017  3:59 PM)AkiraKei13 Wrote: So once again entirely new to this gen of BB! I'm trying to find a good stadium for me and my nephew to battle in, we currently only have the blue hasbro plastic version with 3 pitfalls(its pretty awful) and I'm trying to figure out what are the better stadiums to use?

I've read the B-09/10/33 but I honestly can't tell a difference in what makes one good or not, also do the stadiums have different dimensions?

Sorry if this is a repeat couldn't find a thread with what I needed, thanks iTh
The original burst beyblade stadium is best to play with.
takara tomy does it best.
oooooo those are a tad expensive, are the slightly bigger than the hasboro arenas? What makes the better overall for battling? Just for future reference.
(Dec. 31, 2017  6:37 PM)AkiraKei13 Wrote: oooooo those are a tad expensive, are the slightly bigger than the hasboro arenas? What makes the better overall for battling? Just for future reference.

Much bigger. Furthermore the pockets of the Hasbro Stadium are practically right next to the dish of the stadium making Knock-Outs occur at the drop of a hat
Sweetdiculous, thats all i needed to hear! I wasn't enjoying just how small the arena was and how frequently you could just land in the pockets straight out of launch. Thanks for the clarification!
The blue hasbro stadium is not bad, it's not good either, but Takara Tomy stadiums are not comparable to Hasbro, the standart stadium is the best stadium.