[Unanswered]  Questions about Black Dranzer Blade Base

I have a Black Dranzer, and I cannot move its tip up and down to change its modes. The holes that hold the tip in this place are too small for the tip to slide around. So, I was wondering if I am supposed to cut a bigger hole in them.

Also another question: I have a Takara Tomy Black Dranzer and Takara Tomy Blue Dranzer F. Does the Black Dranzer have a darker red color for its bottom piece? 

Thanks.
the one i had had a green tip instead of red like dranzer f but mine was hasbro it also had a black dranzer bit beast chip llike my profile pic and i remember buying it in the store and not having to do anything to it to make it work. i wish i hadnt lost mine but all the ones ive found on ebay are incomplete since the few that ive seen are all missing the correct bitchip. also i think japans release may have had a red tip im not sure dont quote me on that ive seen a couple on ebay that had red tips but wasnt sure.
(Feb. 09, 2019  3:15 AM)jthorn80 Wrote: the one i had had a green tip instead of red like dranzer f but mine was hasbro it also had a black dranzer bit beast chip llike my profile pic and i remember buying it in the store and not having to do anything to it to make it work. i wish i hadnt lost mine but all the ones ive found on ebay are incomplete since the few that ive seen are all missing the correct bitchip. also i think japans release  may have had a red tip im not sure dont quote me on that ive seen a couple on ebay that had red tips but wasnt sure.

Thanks.