[Unanswered]  Question about Crash Ragnaruk

Hey guys, I just got my crash ragnaruk from the RB vol.10.

And my question to those who also lucky enough to get them is regarding the teeth and tightness, mine seems crazy loose, even if i dropped it accidentally it would just fall apart.

Is this the case with all the other Crash or just mine is not properly moulded.

thank you
The layer is still okay, with high weight, mostly circular design, and good stamina, but aH seems to be better overall.
(Jul. 19, 2018  2:03 PM)Dragunix Wrote: The layer is still okay, with high weight, mostly circular design, and good stamina, but aH seems to be better overall.
For today's META the best (super z) stamina beyblade currently is Archer Hercules ( the layer ) but we have to keep an eye on The new Fafnir ( which I highly doubt is a stamina type because the design looks like an attack but it may be an Attack-Stamina hybrid )
Thanks for the answer guys, i thought i was unlucky and got a crappy parts
It's normal, which is why people only have it as a left-spin counter
(Jul. 19, 2018  6:37 AM)Masugu Wrote: Hey guys, I just got my crash ragnaruk from the RB vol.10.

And my question to those who also lucky enough to get them is regarding the teeth and tightness, mine seems crazy loose, even if i dropped it accidentally it would just fall apart.

Is this the case with all the other Crash or just mine is not properly moulded.

thank you
My crash Ragnaruk's teeth aren't good but it never burst I guess I'm just lucky
I've actually seen on a Crash Ragnaruk testing forum that it also seems to have a knack for attacking, for it possesses an unusual affinity for Smash Attack. I've tested a few cR combos with 7 and various attack drivers, and Destroy seems to work best with it. If it wasn't for the weak teeth, it would be a pretty awesome attacker.