[Unanswered]  Possible help Identifying Beys

Hey guys and gals,

My 9 year old recently fell in love with Beyblades and the Bursts in particular. Being that I wanted to support him and that I honestly find that Beyblades are really fun I bought a bunch of lots of various generations of Beys and stadiums and launchers.

I have spent a solid amount of time online looking at photos of Beys and trying to cross reference them to what I have for him. But to be honest, I am far from knowledgeable about Beys and since we are new to it I have a lot to learn. Add in the fact that the beys are separated into individual parts and not combined it only made the identifying process that much more difficult.

I have no doubt that there are members on here who are so deeply into the game and anime that they could tell what bey is what at a glance, and tell a fake from a real bey with one eye closed.

I want to make sure it is ok to post photos of groups of beys , like metal beys, early gen beys, etc and ask for help figuring out which is what with the help of the community here.

I don't want to unknowingly break any rules and I don't want to create any waves , especially considering I am a new member.

If you guys give me the green light, I will upload the photos. If this isn't the correct place for this I sincerely apologize. I really did try to look around and follow the rules before posting this.

Thanks in Advance guys and gals,
SaS
(Jun. 09, 2020  6:55 PM)Swordandserpent Wrote: Hey guys and gals,

My 9 year old recently fell in love with Beyblades and the Bursts in particular. Being that I wanted to support him and that I honestly find that Beyblades are really fun I bought a bunch of lots of various generations of Beys and stadiums and launchers.

I have spent a solid amount of time online looking at photos of Beys and trying to cross reference them to what I have for him. But to be honest, I am far from knowledgeable about Beys and since we are new to it I have a lot to learn. Add in the fact that the beys are separated into individual parts and not combined it only made the identifying process that much more difficult.

I have no doubt that there are members on here who are so deeply into the game and anime that they could tell what bey is what at a glance, and tell a fake from a real bey with one eye closed.

I want to make sure it is ok to post photos of groups of beys , like metal beys, early gen beys, etc and ask for help figuring out which is what with the help of the community here.

I don't want to unknowingly break any rules and I don't want to create any waves , especially considering I am a new member.

If you guys give me the green light, I will upload the photos. If this isn't the correct place for this I sincerely apologize. I really did try to look around and follow the rules before posting this.

SaS

Yes, you're allowed to upload photos here. Smile
(Jun. 09, 2020  6:58 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:

SaS

Yes, you're allowed to upload photos here. Smile

Hey Faf,
Thanks! That was a super fast reply. I appreciate it.
(Jun. 09, 2020  7:00 PM)Swordandserpent Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2020  6:58 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Yes, you're allowed to upload photos here. Smile

Hey Faf,
Thanks! That was a super fast reply. I appreciate it.
You're a good mother.
🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢
Please post photos! We can definitely identify them!
The main thing is to either have a sonokong tt young toys or hasbro

on the box to be real and they might come with fake parts e.g a lr launcher when it should come with a proto launcher, or like if a  lord spriggan didn't have rubber, blitz or dash, the layer is probably accurate and it shouldn't come on it's own like a lot of fake spriggans

I really want to buy geist fafnir, and there is a takara tomy sonokong ones for 5.89 to 6.09 and comparing to the rest it seemed cheap the guy had 99 fr his feedback and I found this website which has crazy deals probably fake but it is called toymatters.com is it legit or what

SaS

Post the pics, we can easily help
(Jun. 09, 2020  7:42 PM)Phantom.Blader Wrote: The main thing is to either have a sonokong tt young toys or hasbro

on the box to be real and they might come with fake parts e.g a lr launcher when it should come with a proto launcher, or like if a  lord spriggan didn't have rubber, blitz or dash, the layer is probably accurate and it shouldn't come on it's own like a lot of fake spriggans

I really want to buy geist fafnir, and there is a takara tomy sonokong ones for 5.89 to 6.09 and comparing to the rest it seemed cheap the guy had 99 fr his feedback and I found this website which has crazy deals probably fake but it is called toymatters.com is it legit or what

Not the place to ask that question, but yes, that's most likely fake.
thanks I am new and that was my first post so i didn't know
(Jun. 09, 2020  8:16 PM)sans the man Wrote: get your son Mirage fafnir

Wizard fafnir is way better.
(Jun. 09, 2020  8:28 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:

except it isn't
(Jun. 09, 2020  8:28 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:

Sorry, but what are you on? Mirage got more benefits than Wizard, except the Nothing driver
(Jun. 09, 2020  8:52 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2020  8:28 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Wizard fafnir is way better.

except it isn't

If you look at the double chassis on mirage, it burst way too much. Also, it needs a lot more weight added. While wizard has the best burst resistance in the game. Rise is the most stable driver I have.

(Jun. 09, 2020  8:55 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2020  8:28 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Wizard fafnir is way better.

Sorry, but what are you on? Mirage got more benefits than Wizard, except the Nothing driver

Um, what do you mean by “on”. If you’re asking that, I’m “on a chair”.
(Jun. 09, 2020  9:13 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2020  8:52 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: except it isn't

If you look at the double chassis on mirage, it burst way too much. Also, it needs a lot more weight added. While wizard has the best burst resistance in the game. Rise is the most stable driver I have.

(Jun. 09, 2020  8:55 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Sorry, but what are you on? Mirage got more benefits than Wizard, except the Nothing driver

Um, what do you mean by “on”. If you’re asking that, I’m “on a chair”.

Thius isn't the thread but Wizard has bad BR, Rise is worse than absorb and even nothing and Mirage does better at attack. I'll give you that Wizard has better spin steal, but that's it for this topic.
maby you shode get strike God Valkyrie or chouzetsu Valkyrie or Lord spryzen or naked spryzen or apocalypse or regalia Genesis or Brave Valkyrie
Hey everyone. Sorry, I was spending time with the family and then had to navigate Imgur and figure it all out.
I uploaded them into three albums on Imgur . Otherwise there would have been so many pics in this thread. It probably would have been too much.
Please let me know if this link works . It should go to the Imgur account and the three public albums.

https://imgur.com/user/SwordandSerpent

If for some reason it doesn't work I will do my best to remedy it. And if there is a way to show the photos that the community prefers more than this please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate.

Thanks everyone.
SaS
(Jun. 09, 2020  9:53 PM)Swordandserpent Wrote: Hey everyone. Sorry, I was spending time with the family and then had to navigate Imgur and figure it all out.
I uploaded them into three albums on Imgur . Otherwise there would have been so many pics in this thread. It probably would have been too much.
Please let me know if this link works . It should go to the Imgur account and the three public albums.

If for some reason it doesn't work I will do my best to remedy it. And if there is a way to show the photos that the community prefers more than this please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate.

Thanks everyone.
SaS
For the burst ones, you have

Vatryek
Wyvron
Wyvron W2
Betromoth B2
Roktavor R2. (2 copies)
Dragoon s (Burst)
Dranser s (Burst)
Ifritor I2
Yegdrion Y2

(Jun. 09, 2020  9:53 PM)Swordandserpent Wrote: Hey everyone. Sorry, I was spending time with the family and then had to navigate Imgur and figure it all out.

Thanks everyone.
SaS
Metal fight: I can identify most beys. But not all the parts. (Starting form bottom right to bottom left)

1st image.

Death Quetzalcoatl 
Omega dragonis 85 XF 
Cyber Pegasus (Hasbro)
Bakushin Lacerta???
Wing Pegasus
Blitz striker (non hyper blades)
Idk (skip)
Hades gill
Burn fire blaze
*skip*
Dark wolf