[Unanswered]  Plamoya shut down

So plamoya.com got shut down around 2 weeks ago.
Now where do we find cheap metal series beyblades that are legitimate?
On eBay you can search the seller beybladewholesaler who sells Takara tomy beys for cheap prices like $17 new. Beys and bricks is also a good place to find cheap beyblades a lot cheaper than plamoya. Lastly, everwish is a good site.
(May. 13, 2020  11:24 AM)9sz4urfuryslas Wrote: On eBay you can search the seller beybladewholesaler who sells Takara tomy beys for cheap prices like $17 new. Beys and bricks is also a good place to find cheap beyblades a lot cheaper than plamoya. Lastly, everwish is a good site.

Well, this answer is dangerous on several levels. I've gotten decent non-fake beybladers from beybladewholesaler in the past, but other people have reported that they've sold fakes. Beys and bricks also sellers a lot of fakes mixed in with real ones.
(May. 13, 2020  1:27 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(May. 13, 2020  11:24 AM)9sz4urfuryslas Wrote: On eBay you can search the seller beybladewholesaler who sells Takara tomy beys for cheap prices like $17 new. Beys and bricks is also a good place to find cheap beyblades a lot cheaper than plamoya. Lastly, everwish is a good site.

Well, this answer is dangerous on several levels. I've gotten decent non-fake beybladers from beybladewholesaler in the past, but other people have reported that they've sold fakes. Beys and bricks also sellers a lot of fakes mixed in with real ones.

From what I’ve seen, the beyblades aren’t fake just the first wave of the Takara tomy initial releases that were discarded after mould issues. They still work, but I guess you are right-completely good quality metal fight beys are hard to find nowadays.
(May. 13, 2020  2:48 PM)9sz4urfuryslas Wrote:
(May. 13, 2020  1:27 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Well, this answer is dangerous on several levels. I've gotten decent non-fake beybladers from beybladewholesaler in the past, but other people have reported that they've sold fakes. Beys and bricks also sellers a lot of fakes mixed in with real ones.

From what I’ve seen, the beyblades aren’t fake just the first wave of the Takara tomy initial releases that were discarded after mould issues. They still work, but I guess you are right-completely good quality metal fight beys are hard to find nowadays.

I'm trying to find BB-01 Pegasis 105F. It was on sale on plamoya for 85 USD if I remember correctly.