[Unanswered]  Official beyblade burst stadium Takara Tomy

Hi, I was just wondering if there is anyone who knows where to buy Takara Tomy burst stadiums in the USA. They’re always too expensive to buyback it from Japan’s and I’m not the biggest fan of the Hasbro stadiums
Thanks!
Moved the thread to the Q&A section, so then people know you're looking for some help. :) Just mark it as answered when you feel the question is answered.

Unfortunately, any seller you buy the TT Burst Beystadium Standard Type (B-09, B-33, etc.) will put it at a price of roughly $40 USD or more, no matter where you buy it from. (Might be lucky to get $35, but that's about it.) If you buy it from the US, it will cost more than that.

These stadiums are like $15 in Japan. The problem is that these stadiums are only sold directly in countries that TT works with (so not the US). To get them to the US, they have to be shipped. Because the stadiums are bigger than a foot in size, the shipping costs are expensive. And if someone in the US buys them and resells them....you pay even more because the person has to make money off of what they paid for to sell it (and you can't blame them for wanting some profit, we all have to get money somewhere).

I suggest checking leosama's thread for the best TT deals on eBay, which is about as good as it gets. You can try finding someone to be a middleman for buying from India and hope to get it a little bit cheaper, but it wouldn't be by too much once shipping kicks in.
(Aug. 22, 2018  4:57 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Moved the thread to the Q&A section, so then people know you're looking for some help. Smile Just mark it as answered when you feel the question is answered.

Unfortunately, any seller you buy the TT Burst Beystadium Standard Type (B-09, B-33, etc.) will put it at a price of roughly $40 USD or more, no matter where you buy it from. (Might be lucky to get $35, but that's about it.) If you buy it from the US, it will cost more than that.

These stadiums are like $15 in Japan. The problem is that these stadiums are only sold directly in countries that TT works with (so not the US). To get them to the US, they have to be shipped. Because the stadiums are bigger than a foot in size, the shipping costs are expensive. And if someone in the US buys them and resells them....you pay even more because the person has to make money off of what they paid for to sell it (and you can't blame them for wanting some profit, we all have to get money somewhere).

I suggest checking leosama's thread for the best TT deals on eBay, which is about as good as it gets. You can try finding someone to be a middleman for India and hope to get it a little bit cheaper, but it wouldn't be by too much once shipping kicks in.

They are in India for like 15 dollars too,but shipping will be very expensive
(Aug. 22, 2018  4:59 AM)Battleburst Wrote: They are in India for like 15 dollars too,but shipping will be very expensive

Yup. So someone in the US can try to get a middleman for buying from India. But it may work out to be about the same as from Japan, maybe saving a couple bucks at most.

The stadium size just makes it expensive for shipping, unfortunately.
(Aug. 22, 2018  4:44 AM)NatedogPhilly Wrote: Hi, I was just wondering if there is anyone who knows where to buy Takara Tomy burst stadiums in the USA. They’re always too expensive to buyback it from Japan’s and I’m not the biggest fan of the Hasbro stadiums
Thanks!

Well i just ordered the cho z entry set
Thats how i am gonna get it
(Aug. 22, 2018  6:14 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2018  4:44 AM)NatedogPhilly Wrote: Hi, I was just wondering if there is anyone who knows where to buy Takara Tomy burst stadiums in the USA. They’re always too expensive to buyback it from Japan’s and I’m not the biggest fan of the Hasbro stadiums
Thanks!

Well i just ordered the cho z entry set
Thats how i am gonna get it

Nice,