[Unanswered]  Most OP And Busted Combos (All Types) (Burst)

what is your most overpowered beyblade burst combo?
cR 10E Ds’ Or pP 00C Xt+
(Apr. 16, 2019  11:56 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: cR 10E Ds’ Or pP 00C Xt+

I’ve seen a lot of cR Destroy’ combos these days, is it an attack or stamina combo ?
Just look in the tournament winning combos thread and see what's repeated the most
(Apr. 17, 2019  12:00 AM)leosama Wrote:

I’ve seen a lot of cR Destroy’ combos these days, is it an attack or stamina combo ?
Sort of a mix of both, cR is very good at opposite spin matchups and Ds’ is an attack driver that stamina combos can’t weak launch to counter.
(Apr. 17, 2019  12:00 AM)leosama Wrote:

It's a Mobile Defense combo

Probably the most busted combos for each of the three main Types (no Balance) that I have tested are:
Attack:
Cho-Z Achilles 00 Bump Destroy
Cho-Z Valkyrie 8' Turn Evolution (fully worn)
Defense:
Orb Egis 0 Star Orbit
Deep Chaos 0 Cross Orbit (stands a chance against many Right-Spin Beys, including aH.Ω.Et, but isn't good against Bearing combos or Left-Spin in general)
Stamina:
Archer Hercules Ωuter Eternal
Cho-Z Spriggan 0 Proof Bearing

Here are some other combinations that have either mixed typings or just aren't as good as the others:
Cho-Z Spriggan 00 Bump Destroy (Mobile Defense that can also kind of work as an opposite-spin Destabilizer)
Cho-Z Achilles 00 Wall Charge (A strong Attack Type, but really only hits opponents at the ridge, so it's kind of an Anti-Attack combo)
Dead Hades 0 Dagger Volcanic' (Pure Attack Type that destroys anything that gets in its path. Key phrase "in its path")
Geist Fafnir Ωuter Eternal (The Ωuter Disk sometimes makes it really stable, but the Layer makes it kind of bad)
Geist Fafnir 8' Turn Bearing (Decent Spin-Equalizer, but not good enough against Left-Spin combos)
(Apr. 17, 2019  12:13 AM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  12:00 AM)leosama Wrote: I’ve seen a lot of cR Destroy’ combos these days, is it an attack or stamina combo ?
Sort of a mix of both, cR is very good at opposite spin matchups and Ds’ is an attack driver that stamina combos can’t weak launch to counter.

That’s really interesting, I didn’t know that lmao
I wanna make that, but it looks very expensive to make as cR is a RBV. Where can I get the Destroy’ driver though ?
(Apr. 17, 2019  1:06 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  12:13 AM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Sort of a mix of both, cR is very good at opposite spin matchups and Ds’ is an attack driver that stamina combos can’t weak launch to counter.

That’s really interesting, I didn’t know that lmao
I wanna make that, but it looks very expensive to make as cR is a RBV. Where can I get the Destroy’ driver though ?

you can get it from shelter regulus random booster volume 12
(Apr. 17, 2019  1:18 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  1:06 AM)leosama Wrote: That’s really interesting, I didn’t know that lmao

you can get it from shelter regulus random booster volume 12

hahaha $45 is a lot tho, I could get a cho z achilles or wizard fafnir with that money
(Apr. 17, 2019  2:33 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  1:18 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote: you can get it from shelter regulus random booster volume 12

hahaha $45 is a lot tho, I could get a cho z achilles or wizard fafnir with that money

You can buy the white crystal one which is pretty rare since it came from shining amaterios which is pretty rare for £30 dollars kinda worth it I guess.. idk but here 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Bey...SwAFFb8gc-
Attack: ChoA 00B Ds/Ds'
Defense: pP 0C/G Xt+
Stamina: aB 0/7L/C?/G? Br
ChoS 00/0 B/T/W/L Br
hS 00/0B/T/W/L Br
Balance: Sr 00/0 W/B/T/L Ds'