[Unanswered]  Metal Fight?

I need to know the names of these Beyblades and if they’re legal.
https://m.imgur.com/a/DhlWs3n
(Jan. 10, 2020  2:11 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I need to know the names of these Beyblades and if they’re legal.
https://m.imgur.com/a/DhlWs3n

The one on the top right is Storm Pegasus and the one to the bottom right is Samurai Ifrit.
Hasbro names used
bottom right: samurai frit
bottom center :?
Bottom left berserker behemoth
center left: ninja salamander
center: bandit golem
center right: eagle xts
top left and center: ldrago destructor
top right ?
Are they legal and I need to know bottom center
bottom center: Cyclone Hercleo
top left and center: electro tornado L-Drago (brings back memories)
Top right: Tornado Pegasus (possibly electro)
Center right: Tornado eagle
Are they all from the same company? If so all of the beys are legal except maybe the tornado ones. The tornadoes are from hasbro and hasbro beys are legal, so if they are all hasbro then yes, all of the are legal except tornadoes since they are kinda different.
Tornadoes?
I got these when I was like five and the only ones I remember getting were Pegasus at five below and the ones I can take apart from a yard sale

Also Hercleo has weird little switches on the sides of him that push out his sides like shields so are you sure he’s legal?

I just don’t understand what classified as a metal fight. Do I need to be able to take it apart?
Can someone tell me what is going on
Herculeo, Eagle, Pegasus, and the L-Dragos look like they're from the XTS system, so I'm not sure if they're legal, but the others are part of the synchrome system so if they're Hasbro they should be fine. To be more specific about each one, Herculeo is part of the stealth battler series, Eagle is a tornado bey, and the L-Dragos and Pegasus I'm guessing are IR spin control beys, but I'm less sure about that.

center one looks like herculeo defender. it is an xts.
the only ones legal are ifrit, salamander, golem, and behemoth.

but from the look of it the ifrit might be ifrit ifrit. is the bottom ring before the spin track metal?
the color of it looks like the red painted Ifrit from the fire synchrome set
What’s wrong with the others? Pegasus and eagle are regular Beyblades, and hercleo just has a gimmick. The L-dragos just light up