[Unanswered]  Master, Imerial, or Big Bang?

I know that the Master base is good, and Imperial's Electric tip is..(I don't even know) and BigBang has the Anti-Burst system. Would it be good if I put ignition' on Bigbang, and does Ignition have lad? (compared to drift)
(May. 26, 2021  7:25 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: I know that the Master base is good, and Imperial's Electric tip is..(I don't even know) and BigBang has the Anti-Burst system. Would it be good if I put ignition' on Bigbang, and does Ignition have lad? (compared to drift)

I would go for Master as it is the only competitive part on this whole list. (And I understand I are trying to make tournaments.) The Lad on ignition is good, but here are some battle results I got.

LS/Ignition= 0%
Mirage Spriggan/2B/Drift= 100%
Drift won by a fairly large rotation for each round. I weak launched both so this does not represent an actual battle, just LAD.
Ok, thanks. I still want to see what others say, but technically you answered my question Wink
master is better than all of them since its th only part on the current competitive
its about the same weight as imperial (maybe a little lighter)
diabolos II chip has a pretty good burst resistance (unlike dragon II)
and you can do better combos with it

big bang is not even competitive people would probably use regalia genesis with the armor but in reality none of the infinity lock beys were competitive
people only bought infinity lock for dagger, ultimate reboot' and hybrid

and since big bang has none of these parts
dont buy big bang
I wouldn’t sleep on the Imperial layer base; when paired with a tight chip, it’s still a threat. My favorite setups for Imperial are:
Imperial Pegasus 00Expand/Sting/Wheel Destroy’
Imperial Pegasus 00Expand/Sting/Wheel Zone’+Z

With this said, I’d go for Imperial. Good parts all the way around, if you know how to utilize them properly.
Iirc, im pretty sure Imperial was good on Spiral' as a Tornado Staller
"Well that won't stop me I'll just have them all!"

Thanks @#Fafnir

Wait, I would have marked it answered because you answered this question, but I have another one.

Should I go for Helios Volcano (beysandbricks about 45$)
Or Tempest Dragon? (beybladepremier.com about 54$)