[Unanswered]  Lord Spriggan stops clicking (help!)

Hello bladers! I was just wondering If any of you can help me fix Lord Spriggan, my Lord Spriggan does not click or does not have extra locks anymore, It's locks are just like regular bey locks with the dash drivers, can anyone please tell me how to fix it, I would really appreciate it. Thank you, also If there is no way to fix this, just tell me that it is broken, thank.
You want us to tell you why your Spriggan is normal
(Sep. 25, 2019  11:08 PM)Hitashi Wrote: You want us to tell you why your Spriggan is normal

Yeah
(Sep. 25, 2019  11:03 PM)Ghostly Wrote: Hello bladers! I was just wondering If any of you can help me fix Lord Spriggan, my Lord Spriggan does not click or does not have extra locks anymore, It's locks are just like regular bey locks with the dash drivers, can anyone please tell me how to fix it, I would really appreciate it. Thank you, also If there is no way to fix this, just tell me that it is broken, thank.
Just to be clear is the chip on
Try switching the chip to figure out if just your Spriggan chip is the issue.
maybe the Teeth have worn down
Yes, Yes, Yes... I have tried and see all that but all of these tips I tried don't work, and Teeth can't be worn down

The thing is that the driver is supposed to be stuck with the layer even If It's not locked together, mine doesn't do that...
(Sep. 25, 2019  11:59 PM)Ghostly Wrote: Yes, Yes, Yes... I have tried and see all that but all of these tips I tried don't work, and Teeth can't be worn down

The thing is that the driver is supposed to be stuck with the layer even If It's not locked together, mine doesn't do that...
There’s a little burst resistor that does that. It just wore down. It’s normal.
Check the two small plastic nubs on the sides that acts as the burst stoppers, is it worn down?

Also, what disk are you trying it with? Its only sticky with a few disks, not all of them will stick.
Specifically Sting, Around, and Blitz. 0 may work, depending on your mold.
(Sep. 26, 2019  3:44 AM)Armor Wrote: Specifically Sting, Around, and Blitz. 0 may work, depending on your mold.
The painted purple 0 that comes with Shadow Amaterios is good.
(Sep. 25, 2019  11:59 PM)Ghostly Wrote: Yes, Yes, Yes... I have tried and see all that but all of these tips I tried don't work, and Teeth can't be worn down

Idk maybe you didn't fully click the right or left spin
In my case blitz and 0 sticks really well even the unpainted ones