[Unanswered]  Looking For Hasbro Burst Beys For Beginners

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Me and a couple friends want to start a Burst group at our high school, but I don’t know what to buy. For the sake of accessibility, we’re going to be using Hasbro beys. I know TT beys are higher quality, but since we live in the states, they’re just easier to get a hold of. What are some good starter Attack, Defense and Stamina beys/combos for a group of bladers to get started with?[/font][/font]
Spryzen Requiem S3
Maximus Garuda G3
Ark Balkbesh B3
Deep Caynox C3
Nightmare Luinor L3
Surge Xcalius X3
Xcalius X1
Tempest Wyvron W3
If you can:
Ultimate Tournament Collection (Spryzen Requiem, Nightmare Luinor, Genesis Valtryek, Kinetic Satomb, Drain Fafnir,Boom Khalazar)
(Nov. 30, 2018  10:50 PM)abraxisVetitini Wrote: [font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Me and a couple friends want to start a Burst group at our high school, but I don’t know what to buy. For the sake of accessibility, we’re going to be using Hasbro beys. I know TT beys are higher quality, but since we live in the states, they’re just easier to get a hold of. What are some good starter Attack, Defense and Stamina beys/combos for a group of bladers to get started with?[/font][/font]

I recommend getting the star storm set which includes (Genesis Valkyrie, Kinetic Satomb and a stadium) this is perfect for beginners if I'm right