[Unanswered]  Legend spryzen s3 disappointed!

So, today my b-33 TT beystadium got here from Japan and i couldn't wait for doing some tests with my Hasbros. Results are awful: ls3/7v/x could not burst the other combo (modified gV3, weight 11,98 grams and strike god chip-effect/4glaive/Defense). Damn, it's TIGHT. Also roktavor R1, who was said to be stronger than valtryek v2, bursted all the time i spent in changing combo to to beat that damn v2. I tried with knuckle, spread, gravity/x... No way, v2/heavy/accel seems made of bricks. The question is: those parts are overrated, or i suck at launching?
Well the heavy keeps v2 in place and the accel gives speed so he’s pretty good but roktavor r1 has some big hit points just he does burst like nothing try finding a preformence tip and metal peace that keeps him tight or your gonna lose with roktavor every time
If you modified your gV3, it can effect its performance, including increasing burst resistance
Ops, i'm so sorry! I meant v2/heavy/survive. Remember about this one guys if there will ever be a LTD format , it's unbelievable...