[Unanswered]  Legend Spriggan's L/R launcher

Hey guys, i read about a lot of breaks involving sR's LR ripcord launcher and the version who was released as a separate part. Now, i bought 2 Legend Spriggans and i'm worried about the launchers they come with. I also read that howaitonekon used his lS one for months, before it broke. Ok, it's pretty normal for a launcher to break after such a long amount of time and use. What do you think? Is it as fragile as the sR one is?
If you're saying that the Sr [BTW capital "S"] has a fragile launcher, I strongly disagree... I've had Sr since the early days of the release and up until now, it's working fine. This could be because I only use Duals with it. But I have launched Sr with it for weeks until I got the B-88 which you may want to check out here linked by the one and only @[leosama]...
(Aug. 14, 2018  5:29 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: If you're saying that the Sr [BTW capital "S"] has a fragile launcher, I strongly disagree... I've had Sr since the early days of the release and up until now, it's working fine. This could be because I only use Duals with it. But I have launched Sr with it for weeks until I got the B-88 which you may want to check out here linked by the one and only @[leosama]...

Thanks for your response, pheonix (ops, that's shelter regulus)! In the "is b-112 a good launcher?" thread, there are some bladers who complained about requiem's launcher and its random counterpart (the officially defective White/Purple cod. B-112). The latest is assembled much worse than the one of Sr, according to what they say but requiem launcher is still fragile as well.
(Aug. 14, 2018  5:57 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2018  5:29 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: If you're saying that the Sr [BTW capital "S"] has a fragile launcher, I strongly disagree... I've had Sr since the early days of the release and up until now, it's working fine. This could be because I only use Duals with it. But I have launched Sr with it for weeks until I got the B-88 which you may want to check out here linked by the one and only @[leosama]...

Thanks for your response, pheonix (ops, that's shelter regulus)! In the "is b-112 a good launcher?" thread, there are some bladers who complained about requiem's launcher and its random counterpart (the officially defective White/Purple cod. B-112). The latest is assembled much worse than the one of Sr, according to what they say but requiem launcher is still fragile as well.

Hmm... Well, I guess I'm one of the lucky ones to get a good mold... It may also be because I don't extensively use it as other's may do so... It might just be a common mold issue here...
(Aug. 15, 2018  2:06 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2018  5:57 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Thanks for your response, pheonix (ops, that's shelter regulus)! In the "is b-112 a good launcher?" thread, there are some bladers who complained about requiem's launcher and its random counterpart (the officially defective White/Purple cod. B-112). The latest is assembled much worse than the one of Sr, according to what they say but requiem launcher is still fragile as well.

Hmm... Well, I guess I'm one of the lucky ones to get a good mold... It may also be because I don't extensively use it as other's may do so... It might just be a common mold issue here...

Hey pheonix! Do you know if lS's launcher is the same mold of requiem's one? Legend Spriggan came out several months before Spriggan Requiem did, so the production line could have changed something during that period.
My first Sr LR light launcher+long LR winder worked great for months until it was stolen at a tournament xD. My second one was significantly worse as it skipped on every launch right out of the box. My cousin also reported that after extensive use for about a week, the launcher started skipping heavily. Whether or not your launchers will work normally is probably up to chance now
(Aug. 15, 2018  3:27 PM)Mage Wrote: My first Sr LR light launcher+long LR winder worked great for months until it was stolen at a tournament xD. My second one was significantly worse as it skipped on every launch right out of the box. My cousin also reported that after extensive use for about a week, the launcher started skipping heavily. Whether or not your launchers will work normally is probably up to chance now

Ops, sorry about that. But after your answer, i assume that those launchers got worse in time as new releases came out. Is there any way to find out if they are defective (before breaks)?
(Aug. 15, 2018  6:27 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Is there any way to find out if they are defective (before breaks)?

You can try turning prongs part by hand and feel if that skips easily. Ripcord should be inside and fixed by other hand.

Just test it with broken launcher(s) first, not to apply too much force and cause wearing out new one yourself.
Edit : Don't forget it's children's toy.

Of course, you can feel the same by launching, but this way is easier and more accurate.
(Aug. 17, 2018  1:51 PM)iiggoor Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2018  6:27 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Is there any way to find out if they are defective (before breaks)?

You can try turning prongs part by hand and feel if that skips easily. Ripcord should be inside and fixed by other hand.

Just test it with broken launcher(s) first, not to apply too much force and cause wearing out new one yourself.
Edit : Don't forget it's children's toy.

Of course, you can feel the same by launching, but this way is easier and more accurate.

Hi man! You know, i'm a huge fan of winder launchers and i read terrifying stories of breaks, skips etc... Do you think they are that fragile?
All launchers have same problem actually. Ripcord, thread, even Hasbro uses same "8" shaped part, which gets worn out.
That all worked as intended (for safety) until unbalanced Super Z series is made. That kills launchers rapidly.
I've bought 5 or 6 launchers lately (last two months) and we are out of launchers again.
So I've read that people keep buying launchers because it easily gets broken, what's the best launcher for the ones who doesn't want to keep purchasing and spending money? Is the Digital Sword Launcher worth it, will it last longer than other string and cord launchers?
(Aug. 17, 2018  4:02 PM)iiggoor Wrote: All launchers have same problem actually. Ripcord, thread, even Hasbro uses same "8" shaped part, which gets worn out.
That all worked as intended (for safety) until unbalanced Super Z series is made. That kills launchers rapidly.
I've bought 5 or 6 launchers lately (last two months) and we are out of launchers again.

String launchers suffer this issue too. Do you think it can last longer if i use only 1 direction (left, for my Bloody Longinus)?
(Aug. 17, 2018  8:01 PM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote: So I've read that people keep buying launchers because it easily gets broken, what's the best launcher for the ones who doesn't want to keep purchasing and spending money? Is the Digital Sword Launcher worth it, will it last longer than other string and cord launchers?

Try getting an LR Sting Launcher. If you do, try to use both spin directions as equally as possible so the gears don't get worn down in one way.