[Unanswered]  Layer Weight Weights?

Despite all the digging I've done, it doesn't seem that there is any documentation of the weight of any of the layer weights. Since part of the function of a layer weight is to add weight, provided it's even in the part name, it seems pretty counter-intuitive nobody's been weighing these to my knowledge.
As far as I know, all the layer weights of the Gatinko system weigh almost the same. But, they are different in weight distribution and therefore some are better or worse for attack, stamina and defense combos.

I recommend You Zankyes YouTube Channel. He weighs every part on a kitchen scale
(Nov. 08, 2019  3:03 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote: Despite all the digging I've done, it doesn't seem that there is any documentation of the weight of any of the layer weights. Since part of the function of a layer weight is to add weight, provided it's even in the part name, it seems pretty counter-intuitive nobody's been weighing these to my knowledge.

Here's a link to a website for this. https://beybladeplanner.com/
So what is the lightest layer weight
(Nov. 09, 2019  3:58 PM)DJ109 Wrote: So what is the lightest layer weight

Sen would be the lightest if Gen doesn't count.
More or less:
Sen: 7.6 to 7.7g
Zan, Metsu, Sou = 8g
Ten = 8.3 to 8.4 g
Retsu = 8.6 to 8.7g
Goku = around 11g
(Nov. 11, 2019  2:33 AM)eigerblade Wrote: More or less:
Zan, Metsu, Sou = 8g
Ten = 8.3 to 8.4 g
Retsu = 8.6 to 8.7g
Goku = around 11g

What about Go?
(Nov. 11, 2019  5:26 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2019  2:33 AM)eigerblade Wrote: More or less:
Zan, Metsu, Sou = 8g
Ten = 8.3 to 8.4 g
Retsu = 8.6 to 8.7g
Goku = around 11g

What about Go?

Ack, I sadly don't have that one yet.. 

I'm sure we can find it from a beytuber unboxing video. I'll get back to you on that later.

EDIT: Go seems to be around 9.4g
(Nov. 08, 2019  8:59 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2019  3:03 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote: Despite all the digging I've done, it doesn't seem that there is any documentation of the weight of any of the layer weights. Since part of the function of a layer weight is to add weight, provided it's even in the part name, it seems pretty counter-intuitive nobody's been weighing these to my knowledge.

Here's a link to a website for this. https://beybladeplanner.com/

I like this site, thanks for sharing the link. I wish there was something explaining the stats
(Nov. 11, 2019  5:36 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2019  8:59 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Here's a link to a website for this. https://beybladeplanner.com/

I like this site, thanks for sharing the link. I wish there was something explaining the stats

Hello SupaDav03, the stats are virtual, they are provided by Takara Tomy to give an idea of the performance of the parts/beys.
A higher value would mean that the part/bey is good in that category. Like high Attack Stat should mean the part/bey is good at Attacking.
What about Sou?
(Nov. 11, 2019  5:28 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: What about Sou?

Just check all parts:
https://beybladeplanner.com/parts.php
(Nov. 11, 2019  5:11 PM)Mikuri Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2019  5:36 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: I like this site, thanks for sharing the link. I wish there was something explaining the stats

Hello SupaDav03, the stats are virtual, they are provided by Takara Tomy to give an idea of the performance of the parts/beys.
A higher value would mean that the part/bey is good in that category. Like high Attack Stat should mean the part/bey is good at Attacking.

So pP.10C.Xt+ is a 1 in stamina and a 0 in burst resistance? LS.00W.Br is only a 1 is Burst resistance? It’s basically unburstable. That cannot be right, especially if higher values are better
(Nov. 11, 2019  10:27 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2019  5:11 PM)Mikuri Wrote: Hello SupaDav03, the stats are virtual, they are provided by Takara Tomy to give an idea of the performance of the parts/beys.

So pP.10C.Xt+ is a 1 in stamina and a 0 in burst resistance? LS.00W.Br is only a 1 is Burst resistance? It’s basically unburstable. That cannot be right, especially if higher values are better

I agree with you, some stats makes no sense how Takara Tomy did it.
I think the meta section of the Website will be better for real usage when it will be done and ready.