[Unanswered]  Layer Recommendations for Attack types?

Just looking for some layer recommendations to use to build attack type combos. Anything outside of Valkyrie or Longinus? 

Just looking to create an attack beast. Done cafe about stamina or defense. Want to go all in on busting potential.
(Jun. 21, 2019  2:41 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Just looking for some layer recommendations to use to build attack type combos. Anything outside of Valkyrie or Longinus? 

Just looking to create an attack beast. Done cafe about stamina or defense. Want to go all in on busting potential.
czA.00.X'
ChoZ Achilles layer is pretty great. Good attack power, decent stamina, has a working and effective burst stopper gimmick..

Or, you can try the new hotness Judgment Joker. Its a pretty fun attack layer with crazy burst attack potential due to having a huge rubber contact point. It also has a semi-burst stopper mechanic on the inside part of the layer. If you can find a disc that fits snugly with the burst stopper (Blitz disc from Slash Valkyrie is one example that I know of), it will increase Judgment Joker's burst defense greatly as well. Its a total bursting beast, although the rubber does wear out somewhat.
(Jun. 21, 2019  2:41 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Just looking for some layer recommendations to use to build attack type combos. Anything outside of Valkyrie or Longinus? 

It depends on the tournament
In takaratomy allowed tournaments I hear Judgement Joker is doing pretty good.
In hashbro exclusive tournaments go Longingus L3, Xcaluis X3, or Kalzar K3
In classic go  Valtryk V2  or Even Roktavor I hear.
Thanks guys. Cho-Z Achilles was one of the next 2 beys I was looking to purchase, along sigh dP and hS. Think maybe i’ll let hS waiting and grab a jJ instead. Don’t have any GT beys yet.
(Jun. 21, 2019  6:33 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Thanks guys. Cho-Z Achilles was one of the next 2 beys I was looking to purchase, along sigh dP and hS. Think maybe i’ll let hS waiting and grab a jJ instead. Don’t have any GT beys yet.

CzA is severely outclassed by Joker. The only decent part on CzA is 00, but joker has it too
Standart: ChoV, ChoA, Judgement base(JV, JA, JJ), Zwei base (ZF, ZL)
Classic: Victory Valkyrie, Roktavor, Spryzen S2, Spriggan
HasbroOnly: Lúinor L3, Xcalius X3/X4, legend Spryzen S3, Noctemis N3
dH, cR, and aH also have KO (somewhat with Burst) potential too, when paired with Dash Drivers
Dual: Lost Longinus,Xeno Xcalius, Dark Deathscyther
God: Seige Xcalibur, Twin Nemesis, Nightmare Longinus, Strike Valkyrie
Cho Z: Cho Z Achilles, Cho Z Valkyrie,Dead Hades,'
Gachi: Ace Dragon, Slash Valkyrie, Judgement Joker
(Jun. 22, 2019  5:39 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2019  6:33 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Thanks guys. Cho-Z Achilles was one of the next 2 beys I was looking to purchase, along sigh dP and hS. Think maybe i’ll let hS waiting and grab a jJ instead. Don’t have any GT beys yet.

CzA is severely outclassed by Joker. The only decent part on CzA is 00, but joker has it too

THE DAY HAS COME! A GT LAYER IS FINALLY OUTCLASSING A CHO-Z LAYER!!!
If u turn it into an attack type, zuetron z2 is overpowered
(Jun. 27, 2019  6:37 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: If u turn it into an attack type, zuetron z2 is overpowered
Not really. Judgement is way better.
Also unicrest is shaped like a saw
(Jun. 27, 2019  7:42 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Also unicrest is shaped like a saw
Wrong thread?
No it helps when it’s an attack type
(Jun. 27, 2019  7:47 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: No it helps when it’s an attack type
No it doesn’t! It’s highly outclassed by many God Layers, Cho-Z Layers, And GT Layers!
And now somebody is gonna mention that of ifritor is too light for battle
(Jun. 27, 2019  7:49 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: And now somebody is gonna mention that of ifritor is too light for battle

It is!
I know it keeps flying in the air
Sieg Xcalibur, Boom Khalzar, Twin Nemesis for God/Evolution,Buster Xcalibur and Cho-Z Achilles for Cho-Z, and Ace Dragon for GT (Ace Dragon can be customized using other attack bases, like Slash).
Brutal luinor L4
(Jun. 29, 2019  7:26 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Brutal luinor L4

Weak.
(Jun. 29, 2019  8:41 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2019  7:26 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Brutal luinor L4

Weak.

With the tip it comes with maybe
(Jun. 29, 2019  9:54 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2019  8:41 PM)g2_ Wrote: Weak.

With the tip it comes with maybe

Still weak.