[Unanswered]  Launching Savior Valkyrie Properly

There seems to be an issue whenever I launch either of my Savior Valkyries and I'm uncertain as to whether or not if it's on me or if the driver itself is busted.  If I launch hard then spring activates before it even enters the stadium; launching weaker, even slightly, runs risk of Shot never even activating.  Apparently launching at an angle helps, but it doesn't explain why launching strong causes the driver to activate immediately when it didn't when I originally got the bey.  Valkyrie hasn't been used that much in battles since getting it, so my only conclusion is that I somehow either wore something out or dislodged something which is affecting the springs.  Has this happened for anybody else?  Did lessening the strength of your launch rectify the issue?
(Sep. 27, 2021  3:07 AM)Vanat6 Wrote: There seems to be an issue whenever I launch either of my Savior Valkyries and I'm uncertain as to whether or not if it's on me or if the driver itself is busted.  If I launch hard then spring activates before it even enters the stadium; launching weaker, even slightly, runs risk of Shot never even activating.  Apparently launching at an angle helps, but it doesn't explain why launching strong causes the driver to activate immediately when it didn't when I originally got the bey.  Valkyrie hasn't been used that much in battles since getting it, so my only conclusion is that I somehow either wore something out or dislodged something which is affecting the springs.  Has this happened for anybody else?  Did lessening the strength of your launch rectify the issue?

The Rashad ver. from what ive seen activates a bit earlier compared to the original blue one. The whole thing with Shot is when you launch hard enough, the gimmick will activate and it "jumps". Doing a soft launch causes the gimmick to not activate at all.

Mine seems to work fine and i haven't really noticed any issues so far.
Wish I could help but I don’t have the bey