[Unanswered]  Launchers for those with Motor Disabilities?

Greetings!
I'm trying to find an easy launcher for me to use for both Plastic Generation and Burst. I use my feet to launch Beyblades, and struggle to use the standard grip launcher. Basically I'm inconsistent on the speed and range of pulling a ripcord. I am having an easier time with the Dual Threat Launcher (for Burst), but in searching for a Plastic Generation equivalent, I discovered Electric Ultimate Shooters. I am wondering what model this Shooter is in particular: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzV_YvwQKuo

I'm hoping to find two relatively cheap as I'd love to mod another for Burst. I believe this electric gun-type Shooter would be the easiest for me to operate with my feet. I'm also open to any suggestions, as I know many launchers and mods exist! I love Beyblades, grew up buying Plastic Generation Beyblades, but always had friends launch for me. I want to change that. 

Thanks!
(May. 15, 2018  5:20 PM)ONLYUSEmeFEET Wrote: Greetings!
I'm trying to find an easy launcher for me to use for both Plastic Generation and Burst. I use my feet to launch Beyblades, and struggle to use the standard grip launcher. Basically I'm inconsistent on the speed and range of pulling a ripcord. I am having an easier time with the Dual Threat Launcher (for Burst), but in searching for a Plastic Generation equivalent, I discovered Electric Ultimate Shooters. I am wondering what model this Shooter is in particular: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzV_YvwQKuo

I'm hoping to find two relatively cheap as I'd love to mod another for Burst. I believe this electric gun-type Shooter would be the easiest for me to operate with my feet. I'm also open to any suggestions, as I know many launchers and mods exist! I love Beyblades, grew up buying Plastic Generation Beyblades, but always had friends launch for me. I want to change that. 

Thanks!

Quick question: Why can't you use your hands over your feet? Did you have a bad accident?
Try carabiner grip and string launcher or knuckle grip and string launcher
(May. 16, 2018  10:42 PM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(May. 15, 2018  5:20 PM)ONLYUSEmeFEET Wrote: Greetings!

Thanks!

Quick question: Why can't you use your hands over your feet? Did you have a bad accident?

Re-read the title.
You can replace the prongs of an MFB StringLauncher/BeyLauncher with the prongs of a Plastic Gen Ripcord Launcher to create a Plastic Gen String Launcher.