[Unanswered]  Launcher setup

I have a main beyblade combo which is eclipse Phoenix 00 zeta s and wondering what a good launcher setup for it would be
(Jan. 19, 2021  7:37 PM)B37blad3_master Wrote: I have a main beyblade combo which is eclipse Phoenix 00 zeta s and wondering what a good launcher setup for it would be

This depends on you. Your launching strength. Your preferred angle of launch. Etc. Etc.
Eclipse Phoenix isnt a bey unless your talking about the hasbro recolor release of Dread Phoenix.
(Jan. 20, 2021  12:52 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Eclipse Phoenix isnt a bey unless your talking about the hasbro recolor release of Dread Phoenix.

Precisely, I don't even know what he's talking about.
(Jan. 20, 2021  12:52 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Eclipse Phoenix isnt a bey unless your talking about the hasbro recolor release of Dread Phoenix.

Yes I am talking about the recolor

(Jan. 20, 2021  12:51 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  7:37 PM)B37blad3_master Wrote: I have a main beyblade combo which is eclipse Phoenix 00 zeta s and wondering what a good launcher setup for it would be

This depends on you. Your launching strength. Your preferred angle of launch. Etc. Etc.

(Jan. 20, 2021  12:51 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:

I literally meant what launcher and accessories for that launcher that fit it’s color scheme
(Jan. 20, 2021  1:27 AM)B37blad3_master Wrote:

(Jan. 20, 2021  12:51 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: This depends on you. Your launching strength. Your preferred angle of launch. Etc. Etc.

(Jan. 20, 2021  12:51 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: This depends on you. Your launching strength. Your preferred angle of launch. Etc. Etc.

I literally meant what launcher and accessories for that launcher that fit it’s color scheme

Variant Lucifer sparking launcher and black gunmetal grip/purple rubber grip. Possibly. There aren’t really any purple grips/launchers(in burst at least) but these might work. Look at them before buying, I may be wrong
(Jan. 20, 2021  2:04 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  1:27 AM)B37blad3_master Wrote:

Variant Lucifer sparking launcher and black gunmetal grip/purple rubber grip. Possibly. There aren’t really any purple grips/launchers(in burst at least) but these might work. Look at them before buying, I may be wrong
There’s the purple rubber grips.
(Jan. 20, 2021  2:07 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  2:04 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: Variant Lucifer sparking launcher and black gunmetal grip/purple rubber grip. Possibly. There aren’t really any purple grips/launchers(in burst at least) but these might work. Look at them before buying, I may be wrong
There’s the purple rubber grips.

Yea, I said that. That’s rly it tho
I really have b-109 grip and malloftoys does have b-116

Anywhere you would recommend that has b-116
(Jan. 20, 2021  2:18 AM)B37blad3_master Wrote: I really have b-109  grip and malloftoys does have b-116

Anywhere you would recommend that has b-116
Uhh, beys and bricks, mall of toys. The z Achilles launcher and weird handle(not grip tho) might work if ur going for a deep transparent red instead of opaque black.
Is there a way to get the black sparking launcher separately