[Unanswered]  LR launcher advice

So i recently got myself a master diabolos and i fell in love with the Beyblade and the launcher, the launcher was a major upgrade since my previous launchers where Hasbro launcher clicked together to make a long launcher i can put my hand decent on, and first it was amazing my lr launcher was really powerful and i was in love, but now the Hasbro ripcord launcher seems to out perform my lr launcher even tho it is only 2-3 weeks old, so is it broken, is it supposed to be this weak? can i fix it? and if no is the launcher from spriggan reqrium viable is it a decent launcher, i don't want string launchers anymore since i am scared of breaking them again.
and if it is not a good launcher can any1 propose me a decent lr launcher (can be of any brand)
kind regards
Ilj0
(Jan. 23, 2021  11:16 AM)ilj0 Wrote: So i recently got myself a master diabolos and i fell in love with the Beyblade and the launcher, the launcher was a major upgrade since my previous launchers where Hasbro launcher clicked together to make a long launcher i can put my hand decent on, and first it was amazing my lr launcher was really powerful and i was in love, but now the Hasbro ripcord launcher seems to out perform my lr launcher even tho it is only 2-3 weeks old, so is it broken, is it supposed to be this weak? can i fix it? and if no is the launcher from spriggan reqrium viable is it a decent launcher, i don't want string launchers anymore since i am scared of breaking them again.
and if it is not a good launcher can any1 propose me a decent lr launcher (can be of any brand)
kind regards
Ilj0

Not to be rude,but you need to properly launch a string launcher for it to last longer,but sometimes maybe you get a bad model
Launcher from spriggan requiem is much more worse and break easier
(Jan. 23, 2021  11:16 AM)ilj0 Wrote: So i recently got myself a master diabolos and i fell in love with the Beyblade and the launcher, the launcher was a major upgrade since my previous launchers where Hasbro launcher clicked together to make a long launcher i can put my hand decent on, and first it was amazing my lr launcher was really powerful and i was in love, but now the Hasbro ripcord launcher seems to out perform my lr launcher even tho it is only 2-3 weeks old, so is it broken, is it supposed to be this weak? can i fix it? and if no is the launcher from spriggan reqrium viable is it a decent launcher, i don't want string launchers anymore since i am scared of breaking them again.
kind regards
Ilj0

Well i think you should be careful with it, and buy good launchers. Other than that, if you ask me, it's fine.
Get the Golden Corocoro B-00 Launcher, I just got it and I already fell in love with it.
(Jan. 23, 2021  1:51 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote:
kind regards
Ilj0

Not to be rude,but you need to properly launch a string launcher for it to last longer,but sometimes maybe you get a bad model

I want to try a ripcord launcher any recomendations? or any recs for a string
(Jan. 24, 2021  3:33 PM)ilj0 Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  1:51 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Not to be rude,but you need to properly launch a string launcher for it to last longer,but sometimes maybe you get a bad model

The purple LR lightlauncher that sold separately,or the one from ace dragon/venom diabolos
String launcher-Corocoro B-00 LR Launcher(Gold)
(Jan. 24, 2021  3:33 PM)ilj0 Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  1:51 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Not to be rude,but you need to properly launch a string launcher for it to last longer,but sometimes maybe you get a bad model

I would say the sword launcher because it's really good but any launcher with a big string? Rope? Idk, thing that you pull, would do the job.
Which left ripcord launcher has the longest ripcord?
(Jan. 24, 2021  3:44 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2021  3:33 PM)ilj0 Wrote: I want to try a ripcord launcher any recomendations? or any recs for a string

The purple LR lightlauncher that sold separately,or the one from ace dragon/venom diabolos

would the reqrium be good?
(Jan. 25, 2021  10:12 AM)ilj0 Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2021  3:44 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: The purple LR lightlauncher that sold separately,or the one from ace dragon/venom diabolos

No  its weaker
(Jan. 25, 2021  10:12 AM)ilj0 Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2021  3:44 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: The purple LR lightlauncher that sold separately,or the one from ace dragon/venom diabolos

I wouldn't recommend it,unless you're using it with lightweight beys(from season 1&2)then its decent