[Unanswered]  Is the metal from BeybladeWholesaler beyblades safe?

I've bought metal fight beyblades from sellers such as toysgotw, beybladewholesaler, basically those ebay sellers that sells out of production takara tomy beyblades for good prices. Of course, they're not actually produced from takara tomy from what I can tell, they're like high quality fakes that can pass off as takara tomy. I honestly have no problem with this, given how rare legit authentic beyblades from takara tomy are, and how expensive they can be at times, and I've had no issues with them and they've been fun to use. My main concern though has been about the metal. I don't know any information about the metal they use, whether it's safe or not, the only thing that makes me think they're safe is that unlike fakes such as rapidity, the metal doesn't stay shiny and does get dull like the takara tomy beys. Still, given that they're not likely to be produced by takara tomy themselves, we don't really know. Anyone got any ideas on if they're fine or not?
I don't know about that seller in particular.  But I do know that if you are referring to A0813 beys than the metal is safe the only problem is the paint usually chips off really easily leaving you with beys like this hell kerbecs.
They're called Midfakes.
safer than fakes, but still worse than tt/hasbro.
sellers like those and beysandbricks sell a0813 beys (referring to the imprinted model number on the bottom of the box) and are (from what we know) guarenteed midfake.
if its A0813, fake
they use some type of nickel alloy that actually oxidizes, like hasbro and tt beys.
thats why the metal gets dull.
the metal is reacting with air and making a rust to protect it from oxygen.
they're still garbage, just not hot garbage
main issue is the plastic parts snapping like an old persons bones with osteoporosis
except one can fall and survive
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:48 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: They're called Midfakes.
sellers like those and beysandbricks sell a0813 beys (referring to the imprinted model number on the bottom of the box) and are (from what we know) guarenteed midfake.
if its A0813, fake
they use some type of nickel alloy that actually oxidizes, like hasbro and tt beys.
main issue is the plastic parts snapping like an old persons bones with osteoporosis

wait hold up

all beysandbricks are fakes, or just unbranded?
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:53 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:48 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: They're called Midfakes.
if its A0813, fake

wait hold up

all suspect
unbranded is 100% guarenteed fake
we aren't sure if the branded ones are fake or unfake
so better to not take a chance and not buy from there and instead buy from mall of toys
(Dec. 03, 2020  10:06 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:53 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: wait hold up

all suspect
so better to not take a chance and not buy from there and instead buy from mall of toys
wait what all my TT are mostly from beysandbricks they look identical to Takara tomy. I’m kind of worried now.
(Dec. 03, 2020  10:09 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  10:06 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: all suspect
wait what all my TT are mostly from beysandbricks they look identical to Takara tomy. I’m kind of worried now.

same. they use normal screws, but...
(Dec. 03, 2020  10:33 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  10:09 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: wait what all my TT are mostly from beysandbricks they look identical to Takara tomy. I’m kind of worried now.

same. they use normal screws, but...

tri-wing or plus head
(Dec. 03, 2020  10:34 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  10:33 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: same. they use normal screws, but...

tri-wing or plus head
what does that mean?
(Dec. 03, 2020  10:36 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  10:34 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: tri-wing or plus head
what does that mean?

is it a normal screw that fits in a normal screwdriver
or is it a tri-wing screw
like the ones that come on hasbro and tt
(Dec. 03, 2020  10:37 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  10:36 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: what does that mean?

is it a normal screw that fits in a normal screwdriver
Well my superking beys have small circular screws except death diabolos which has two tri wing screws on the top of its layer. All my other beys have screws except dead hades from the latest random booster. Which have the circular screws but are deeper
(Dec. 03, 2020  10:42 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  10:37 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: is it a normal screw that fits in a normal screwdriver
Well my superking beys have small circular screws except death diabolos which has two tri wing screws on the top of its layer. All my other beys have screws except dead hades from the latest random booster. Which have the circular screws but are deeper

wait
by circular screws do you mean
[Image: 221000587623_01381.jpg]<----- this

or

[Image: mono41703803-150810-02.jpg]<-------- this
(Dec. 03, 2020  11:00 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  10:42 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Well my superking beys have small circular screws except death diabolos which has two tri wing screws on the top of its layer. All my other beys have screws except dead hades from the latest random booster. Which have the circular screws but are deeper

wait

or

They have a circular indent. I see two of the tri head screws/ first picture on the layer of death. But the chassis and stuff have a circular Indent.
(Dec. 03, 2020  11:02 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  11:00 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: wait

or

They have a circular indent.  I see two of the tri head screws/ first picture on the layer of death. But the chassis and stuff have a circular Indent.

can you send a picture
(Dec. 03, 2020  11:28 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  11:02 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: They have a circular indent.  I see two of the tri head screws/ first picture on the layer of death. But the chassis and stuff have a circular Indent.

can you send a picture
Can’t sorry. Can I see the screws of like your superking chassis and stuff I want to compare
(Nov. 19, 2020  5:03 PM)DaneWasHere_ Wrote: I've bought metal fight beyblades from sellers such as toysgotw, beybladewholesaler, basically those ebay sellers that sells out of production takara tomy beyblades for good prices. Of course, they're not actually produced from takara tomy from what I can tell, they're like high quality fakes that can pass off as takara tomy. I honestly have no problem with this, given how rare legit authentic beyblades from takara tomy are, and how expensive they can be at times, and I've had no issues with them and they've been fun to use. My main concern though has been about the metal. I don't know any information about the metal they use, whether it's safe or not, the only thing that makes me think they're safe is that unlike fakes such as rapidity, the metal doesn't stay shiny and does get dull like the takara tomy beys. Still, given that they're not likely to be produced by takara tomy themselves, we don't really know. Anyone got any ideas on if they're fine or not?

Oh you’re worried about the metal of the bey that they sell? From my experience with beybladewholesaler, all of their beys are the actual metal that TT uses; however, think it’s just the L/R launchers that are fake (the burst ones that is separate). But to simply put it, just check whether the beys are from TT.