[Unanswered]  Is the Hasbro Sword Launcher Worth Buying?

Hey, I'm a blader looking to get a good gift for my younger brother and I was wondering if the Hasbro Sword Launcher kit is a good one? 
Currently, we only have the regular launchers that come with the switch strike starter packs and I wanted to buy him something he would enjoy using.
Any comments or information is very much appreciated.
Thank You!
(Dec. 23, 2018  12:03 AM)SprintBoost Wrote: Hey, I'm a blader looking to get a good gift for my younger brother and I was wondering if the Hasbro Sword Launcher kit is a good one? 
Currently, we only have the regular launchers that come with the switch strike starter packs and I wanted to buy him something he would enjoy using.
Thank You!

It’s great but it might break easily
It’s only fast for like 50 launches. After that, the white clicker stops being tight enough and begins to spin along with it, making it the slowest launcher. That’s because every time the launch ends, the white clicker is compressed sharply and quickly due to the black prongs spinning a little too far, making it weaker as the white compressed clicking holders become less useful.
oh thats why my beys started going slower.
(Dec. 23, 2018  2:58 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: It’s only fast for like 50 launches. After that, the white clicker stops being tight enough and begins to spin along with it, making it the slowest launcher. That’s because every time the launch ends, the white clicker is compressed sharply and quickly due to the black prongs spinning a little too far, making it weaker as the white compressed clicking holders become less useful.

recently, that happens to me I think I will buy IR launcher from TT next year...

if you looking for a good gift for your brother, buy the star storm battle set you can find them in stores easily, if you want to buy it online here: https://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Burst-Ev...battle+set for more questions ask me
(Dec. 23, 2018  12:03 AM)SprintBoost Wrote: Hey, I'm a blader looking to get a good gift for my younger brother and I was wondering if the Hasbro Sword Launcher kit is a good one? 
Thank You!

I have it and it’s powerful but since it probably wears down quickly, I only use it to launch my modded Beatdown Xcalius X4. If you want a great gift, I recommend the Battle Tower Set or the Star Storm Set