[Unanswered]  Is my cho-z spriggan broken?

So my new cho-z spriggan when I launch at full power with the phoenix winder only one wing pops out all the time not both so is it broken?

P.s all mods if this is in the wrong spot or place just move it
(Dec. 30, 2018  2:37 AM)twin eclipse Wrote: So my new cho-z spriggan when I launch at full power with the phoenix winder only one wing pops out all the time not both so is it broken?

It is not broken you just need to launch harder
(Dec. 30, 2018  2:40 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  2:37 AM)twin eclipse Wrote: So my new cho-z spriggan when I launch at full power with the phoenix winder only one wing pops out all the time not both so is it broken?

It is not broken you just need to launch harder

I have tried that if you have seen me you would under stand
(Dec. 30, 2018  2:43 AM)twin eclipse Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  2:40 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: It is not broken you just need to launch harder

I have tried that if you have seen me you would under stand

Can the wing be pulled out if not it is probably broken
(Dec. 30, 2018  2:46 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  2:43 AM)twin eclipse Wrote: I have tried that if you have seen me you would under stand

Can the wing be pulled out if not it is probably broken

okay im going to get the dual threat launcher

(Dec. 30, 2018  2:47 AM)twin eclipse Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  2:46 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Can the wing be pulled out if not it is probably broken

okay im going to get the dual threat launcher

thank you cheeto
Hiya red howya doin

Also, my cho z spriggan is just fine. The dual threat launcher is weak. Try it on a lighter combo maybe it'll help.

Like 12 or 13 volcanic'
(Dec. 30, 2018  2:59 AM)Oylspil Wrote: Hiya red howya doin

Also, my cho z spriggan is just fine. The dual threat launcher is weak. Try it on a lighter combo maybe it'll help.
the launcher has more power then a sword launcher im pretty sure and hey sprite
The dual strike launcher is powerful but it will break down. The turbo launcher is more robust and has one extra turn compared to the SwitchStrike launcher. If you get the set the ripcords are straight.

The dual threat has four gears, three are used in right where two are used in left. This leads into many points of failure ranging from broken teeth to the gear base detaching.

The turbo launcher has only one small gear. The ratio for it is 6:1 (six rotations in one pull) compared to the SwitchStrike having a 5:1 ratio.

The dual threat launcher has a ratio of 7.5:1 in right and almost a 8:1 ratio in left. Due to the extra gears.

The dual threat launcher has a better ratio but has alot of failure points. Where the turbo launcher has a smaller ratio but is more resilient.

In the long run, the turbo launcher will last longer than the dual threat launcher making it the best hasbro launcher. Unless the r/c launcher is the same launcher with a built in grip.
I got a easy solution for your spriggan

(Dec. 30, 2018  11:54 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: I got a easy solution for your spriggan

Then he wouldn't be able to launch it genius.
(Dec. 30, 2018  1:33 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  11:54 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: I got a easy solution for your spriggan

Then he wouldn't be able to launch it genius.

you could only pull one out but then I would still fall off the launcher so that's a fail
(Dec. 30, 2018  11:54 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: I got a easy solution for your spriggan

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how you know someone doesn't actually have the bey they're talking about.
I knew these comments would come and I did that comment on purpose lol they are triggered
(Dec. 30, 2018  9:28 PM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: I knew these comments would come and I did that comment on purpose lol they are triggered

im not triggered what you said could work
(Dec. 30, 2018  9:37 PM)twin eclipse Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  9:28 PM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: I knew these comments would come and I did that comment on purpose lol they are triggered

im not triggered what you said could work

It doesn't
(Dec. 30, 2018  9:40 PM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  9:37 PM)twin eclipse Wrote: im not triggered what you said could work

It doesn't

it could just pull out one tab
I had that problem before with my copy of CZ-S. I just launched using different TT launchers (starting from the Light Launcher until the Long String Launcher). I found that it is easiest to have the wings pop out with LR String Launcher (make sure you have lots of spares tho, since you'll be needing the Launcher dedicated only for Spriggan (making it 2 LR Launchers dedicated for a right spin and left spin setup) otherwise you risk irregular wear and tear of the said Launcher).

Continued use of the Chouzetsu Kakusei Beys makes the springs of the wings weaker over time and easier to pop out (double edged since it makes it easier to push back in mid-battle)
I using dual threat launcher, only one tab comes out...I think if you move the tabs by hand (with out lauching it) it will get looser but I am only a kid so my launch is not the best.
It could simply be that you're not launching hard enough. I had the same thing with my Cho-Z Achilles, as in only one wing popped out. Over time both popped out. Like Rouzuke said, they become easier to activate over time. Your chances of getting them both to pop out would be to use a combo that's very fast, and a strong launcher (the dual threat launcher isn't the best for popping out the wings, from my experience).